I am malegazemaxxed because I have feminine features.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Lots of people here have gaslighted me. Some have even called me HTN (facially) when I'm MTN. My OLD experiences prove I'm a MTN..but in reality there is no difference between an MTN and trucel. The only difference is MTNs can (with a bit of luck) get LTBs. Women are binary in their perceptions of men:

You are either attractive or unattractive. It's proven by biology and science. We all know this because the threshold for being attractive is far higher for a man than a women.

But men APPLY THE SAME STANDARD to other men. We are not as binary as foids. That's why MTN is the most common rating. Not only that men in here severely underrated good looking guys. When men rate men it's often a reflection of what YOU find attractive in other men. This is why so many men rate Chico highly. I consider him the supreme mogger of the world too. But I know women probably don't feel the same. They may find him attractive of course. But definitely not as much as closet homos in here would have you believe. My facial features are similarly feminine. It's no surprise my female filter looks like an actual legit girl. Men find these features appealing. Not women.

If you're MTN or normal looking it's better to be dimorphic yes imo in general. But JFL at 'mtn's can only get LTB with luck' that's nowhere near true

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ChadL1te
experiences prove I'm a MTN..but in reality there is no difference between an MTN and trucel. The only difference is MTNs can (with a bit of luck) get LTB
No

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist