I am miserable

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Lowest point of my life, depressed as shit

I realise all these people I avoid talking to or girls I ignore are for the best

I’m no good mentally fucked to all hell

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RAITEIII, Rimaxtis and 3 others
Sometimes life knocks u to the edge of the cliff, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 21182
fuck you nigga

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
I would give you sympathy but I know tomorrow you'll be back in your narcy mood shitting on curries and ethnics again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
easily the most narcy user here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Primalsplit and Trilogy
easily the most narcy user here
the attention I get from girls gets me nowhere if I’m so miserable to talk to them I’m too much of a mentalcel

Girl wanted to walk with me to to be bus station so I run away from her

the attention I get from girls gets me nowhere if I’m so miserable to talk to them I’m too much of a mentalcel

Girl wanted to walk with me to to be bus station so I run away from her
stop boasting about girls dude wtf you are MTN and get more attention than me wtf is wrong with this world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Jamaldickjavontus and Dr. Bludy
K

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
stop boasting about girls dude wtf you are MTN and get more attention than me wtf is wrong with this world
Idk but these are no tales that’s why I got so narcy

I don’t think I’m mtn tho based on my bumble results

This website just can’t rate what’s appealing to women

Idk but these are no tales that’s why I got so narcy

I don’t think I’m mtn tho based on my bumble results

This website just can’t rate what’s appealing to women
can u pm me your face I can rate you

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
can u pm me your face I can rate you
Nigga what’s the point I got rated 1000s of times here my face is all over the website

I either get htn or ethnic subhuman

Part I really take into account is female reaction and there irl it’s really good I NEVER APPROACH GIRLS they literally come to me and I’m so autistic i ignore them and they keep insisting

One day I’ll sneak record a video to post here since nobody will believe what these girls are doing ofc it’s no Stacy but for a girl to do this at all is rare

Either I’m lucky as fuck or female gazemaxed

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nigga what’s the point I got rated 1000s of times here my face is all over the website

I either get htn or ethnic subhuman

Part I really take into account is female reaction and there irl it’s really good I NEVER APPROACH GIRLS they literally come to me and I’m so autistic i ignore them and they keep insisting

One day I’ll sneak record a video to post here since nobody will believe what these girls are doing ofc it’s no Stacy but for a girl to do this at all is rare

Either I’m lucky as fuck or female gazemaxed
bro wdym they come to you

bro wdym they come to you
My Turkish onitis who literally tried everything because she saw me looking at her I already told this story in a thread but i just ignored her

This reascent girl from my job she’s fucking 6ft tall a whole inch taller than me no idea why she likes me so much but she has been looking at me and knows my whole work schedule plus came up to me asking if she could walk to the train station with me yesterday

I’ve just always had such things with girls tbh all my life

But ofc I’ve always been too autistic to pick up on these obvious signs and now that I do I get too scared of girls and run off

I’m devastated that I lost that Turkish girl and I’ll never see her again now she was my onitis and the saddest part is she also liked me

It’s usually shy girls who do this tho sometimes cute ones but they’re all of a certain shy cute personality type i wonder if I wasn’t aspie how my life would be

My Turkish onitis who literally tried everything because she saw me looking at her I already told this story in a thread but i just ignored her

This reascent girl from my job she’s fucking 6ft tall a whole inch taller than me no idea why she likes me so much but she has been looking at me and knows my whole work schedule plus came up to me asking if she could walk to the train station with me yesterday

I’ve just always had such things with girls tbh all my life

But ofc I’ve always been too autistic to pick up on these obvious signs and now that I do I get too scared of girls and run off

I’m devastated that I lost that Turkish girl and I’ll never see her again now she was my onitis and the saddest part is she also liked me

It’s usually shy girls who do this tho sometimes cute ones but they’re all of a certain shy cute personality type i wonder if I wasn’t aspie how my life would be
send me your face in PM chad

send me your face in PM chad
It’s all over this side anyway here a video of me taking a shit

I’d say it looks mtn with a weird pheno to most ppl here even tho race is cope from my experience

But from my experiences with never approaching girls and mtn here saying girls ignore them I’m not sure if I’m just not photogenic or if my face isn’t appealing to this website

I also made a bumble

0DF3B8D6 D03B 4AD8 BF26 CE701D116773
B3B961E4 30AF 4A58 B813 C2EB00D18230

And these were my results

I don’t think I’m anywhere close attractive enough to get girl’s approach me even tho I’m so shy but I think I have this nische appeal to shy girls

It’s all over this side anyway here a video of me taking a shit

I’d say it looks mtn with a weird pheno to most ppl here even tho race is cope from my experience

View attachment 2339459

But from my experiences with never approaching girls and mtn here saying girls ignore them I’m not sure if I’m just not photogenic or if my face isn’t appealing to this website

I also made a bumble

View attachment 2339461View attachment 2339462

And these were my results

I don’t think I’m anywhere close attractive enough to get girl’s approach me even tho I’m so shy but I think I have this nische appeal to shy girls
you look so gay

I called it.

wow, im so good at reading people, I should become a therapist or smth

i mog you
Then you’d be getting girls

Even tho men all think I’m gay or something I have this appeal to women

I don’t think anyone here knows how to actually analyse looks unless u get these women as well so easily

Then you’d be getting girls

Even tho men all think I’m gay or something I have this appeal to women

I don’t think anyone here knows how to actually analyse looks unless u get these women as well so easily
i get IOIS and I got girls on yubo I am not interested in getting women I want to intimidate other men and look like a killer

Respect from men > Women

Respect from men > Women
I wanna get leaner to look masculine rn I’m at 30% bodyfat impresses me all these girls are interested at all

If it wasn’t for the constant validation I’d be dead

I wanna get leaner to look masculine rn I’m at 30% bodyfat impresses me all these girls are interested at all

i have low trust eyes and HIGH FWHR i will shape my brows to be positive as fuck and then ill be low trust mogger

i have low trust eyes and HIGH FWHR i will shape my brows to be positive as fuck and then ill be low trust mogger
Nigga I was shown in a YouTube video about how to look like ramerez

B218C35A 9999 42E2 9C76 83A0A8224AA9

Probably not a high trust nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

can u show us ur belly? I dont believe ur 30%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I’m also Latino like remarez so ofc
lmfao man you are such a joker i cant believe you are being serious @ 19 years old too brutal

I realise all these people I avoid talking to or girls I ignore are for the best

pussy thread go cry about it, take a social media break and start doin somethin useful for once in ur life

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
i am not like the prettyboy faggots that ruin their male friendships just to hold some beckys hand

women serve me no purpose currently Its fun to get validation every now and then but I ultimately have no desire for a relationship rn

What happened?

can u show us ur belly? I dont believe ur 30%
I have pretty good fat distribution in my face that’s why if I’m wearing a hoodie nobody can tall I’m fat and that’s how i get these girls interested

But I’m actually fatter than @BrahminBoss and he claims 30% bf

I definitely gotta leanmax
4C4BBAF6 032F 4741 8414 35A4C5D1908B

Tho maybe due to bone my face does not match my body the only time I’ll be confident to actually not ignore these girls is when I’m lean I wanna get lean as fast as possible because it’s becoming harder to not go for these girls since they seem very interested

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23772

Thank God you are depressed.