I am mostly or pred. caucasoid but i have alot of aborignal veddid infulence and it makes me look like a autistic monkey

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Red3

i am mostly this,Indo Brachid
Indobrachidm

Armenoid-Indid-Turanid

short,round,mildly brachy face,endomorph to ectomorph,mildly narrow nose

for example
Ab6761610000e5ebb9633015b5a2a6ba2483b7da
Fawad Khan at Mehboob Studio

but i have some strong veddid aborignal infulence

Download 1

this exaggerate my indo brachid failos like short round face,prognatic mid face etc

this makes me look like a monkey even more
this exaggerate my failos like
dogass long philantrum,
receding chin
round faced
big wide nose

etc etc

IMG 20220207 035600

Indobrachidm
IMG 20220207 035355
IMG 20220207 035114
Download 1

This is what reddit says

Screenshot 150

this afghani cricketer is an example of a veddid influened indo iranid
Download 2
Images 1
Download 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Indo iranids aren't mixed with indic there a mix between central pamirid and iranid, but just got placed into the indic category because of morphological similarities like head size, skin tone etc. Although a lot of Baloch and Pashtuns that do carry this phenotype tend to be pretty light in skin tone since this phenotype isn't stabilized yet. The person who made that site adds certain phenotypes under certain categories if there are similarities but that doesn't mean they are directly related to other phenotypes of that category. An example of this is the alpinid section where various alpine phenotypes aren't related but are only placed in the same category because of morphological similarities, Another example is the baskid phenotype. Its placed under armenoid, Dinarid and Alpinid because of morphological similarities but basque people of northeastern Spain and southwestern France are genetically isolate and speak a non Indo european language isolate. Also not all turanids are mongoloid or mixed. The Pamirids are predominately caucasoid maybe like 10-20 percent mongoloid but thats it. This is the case for central pamirid, east pamirid and Andronovo pamirid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
Same thing with Indo brachid it's placed in the Armenoid and turanid category because of morphological similarities not because they have scythian ancestry thats been debunked punjabi jats are 100 percent south asian they are North Indid. There's been anthropometrical measurements and recent genetic studies on them I'll send you the links if you want. The only reason they look different is because they have the lowest veddoid ancestry at 15 percent and highest aryan/sintasha (steppe) component at around 40 percent most punjabis are around the same but maybe little lower aryan and slightly higher veddoid percentage except for dalit punjabi converts that have a non north indid phenotype and are genetically different. It even says in the Indo Brachid type section 'probably' which means not confirmed, but its been confirmed now since that site is almost ten years old.

Same thing with Indo brachid it's placed in the Armenoid and turanid category because of morphological similarities not because they have scythian ancestry thats been debunked punjabi jats are 100 percent south asian they are North Indid. There's been anthropometrical measurements and recent genetic studies on them I'll send you the links if you want. The only reason they look different is because they have the lowest veddoid ancestry at 15 percent and highest aryan/sintasha (steppe) component at around 40 percent most punjabis are around the same but maybe little lower aryan and slightly higher veddoid percentage except for dalit punjabi converts that have a non north indid phenotype and are genetically different. It even says in the Indo Brachid type section 'probably' which means not confirmed, but its been confirmed now since that site is almost ten years old.
didnt read a single word of this essay
but
i got it,you are hindu
i know indi brachid is indo aryan but tell this to my ancient kamboh ancestor from sakastian

Last edited:
Indo brachid is found in jaths of souhern Sindh in the kutch region and indus delta jaths not jats. Search up kutchi jaths. They aren't the same as other jats like the ones found in northern Sindh, Punjab and other parts of Northwest India. Its important to keep in mind that the map refers to the disturbution around the year 1500.

Hell no I'm not hindu dude or Indian for that matter.
u talk exatly like a hindu,with aryan sinhasta dna stuff jfl,its cringe
i know nowdays in modern world indo brachid is indo aryan,but my clan kamboh,my ancient sythian kamboja ancestors were from sakaistan,migrated from modern day caucasus to sakaistan then mixed with indus indic people,most people in punjabi kamboh clan are indo brachids
indo brachid is very similiar to iran neothallic,indoiranid
i look typical for southeastpak and west indian
southpunjab(also haryana,rajasthan)/gujarat/maharashtra also south kashmir
we are mostly south asian just not pure,atypical

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 19925
I'm not trying to offend you in anyway that's not why I'm here I saw alot of your posts and found them interesting so I decided to start a conversation and discussion with you.

• +1
If your Kamboh then your most likely North Indid, but judging by your phenotype your North Indid mixed with central brachid or gracile indid, but it's minor influence so your predominately North Indid I'm assuming since your an ethnic punjabi.

• Hmm...
i know nowdays in modern world indo brachid is indo aryan,but my clan kamboh,my ancient kamboh ancestors were from sakaistan,migrated from modern day caucasus to sakaistan to indus,most people in punjabi kamboh clan are indo brachids
Those Jaths (not jats) in southern sindh are sometimes called baloch (meaning camel drivers) but arent' ethnic baluchis notice there's a different spelling for baloch in the indo brachid section where as in the indo iranid section it is spelled baluchis. The term Baloch refers to camel drivers in that region but it's an outdated term.

i know nowdays in modern world indo brachid is indo aryan,but my clan kamboh,my ancient kamboh ancestors were from sakaistan,migrated from modern day caucasus to sakaistan to indus,most people in punjabi kamboh clan are indo brachids
i look typical for southeastpak and west indian
southpunjab(also haryana,rajasthan)/gujarat/maharashtra also south kashmir
Two races of South Asia ANI ancestral - Indo Aryan (Indic) and ASI asi Ancestral South Indian-Dravidian (Indo Melanid or malabarese phenotype. Funny enough alot of Hindu right wing nationalists are the one denying aryan migration into India and think the aryan migration never happened.

Two races of South Asia ANI ancestral - Indo Aryan (Indic) and ASI asi Ancestral South Indian-Dravidian (Indo Melanid or malabarese phenotype. Funny enough alot of Hindu right wing nationalists are the one denying aryan migration into India and think the aryan migration never happened.
please man stop replying,i dont want to talk, its autistic enough already
ruining my rep to post ratio
,fucking devansh alt

Last edited:
How did you end up with abo blood? Another example of having abo traits looksmins you @MarkCorrigan.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and justinzayn
How did you end up with abo blood? Another example of having abo traits looksmins you @MarkCorrigan.
if I was half abo i wouldn't be incel

I'm incel because im full anglo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Chadeep, justinzayn and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back