I am muslim american immigrant and I endorse Trump

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i support trump so he can close the borders, i dont want anymore indians or pakis or afghans in US anymore, they will ruin our name. Tuck them.

Another reason i want trump to win is to spite women, women nowadays on tiktok and Ig are full of themselves saying kamala will win, and if she wins, these women would get on our heads and annoy us more.

I want trump to win so these bitches shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, 8uAte, TechnoBoss and 10 others
Bro thinks Trump will close the borders.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, bakpaokukus, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Atleast it wont be as bad as it would be under kamala
Nothing ever happens, the borders will stay open and your palestinian brothers will be massacred after Trump‘s victory

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
If I was Muslim American i would vote green party or Kamala ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and optimisticzoomer
Nothing ever happens, the borders will stay open and your palestinian brothers will be massacred after Trump‘s victory
If I was Muslim American i would vote green party or Kamala ngl
Why would u want kamala to win? Kamala was the same person that allowed the 2400 drone strikes in afghanistan and pakistan btw.

And it doesnt matter who wins, both parties will support israel but atleast i can choose someone that will acc better the state of country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, 8uAte, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
If you vote in democratic election (doesn't matter to whom you vote ) then you are a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: cobicado901
Why would u want kamala to win? Kamala was the same person that allowed the 2400 drone strikes in afghanistan and pakistan btw.

And it doesnt matter who wins, both parties will support israel but atleast i can choose someone that will acc better the state of country.
I dont want Kamala to win, im not american and trump being the American leader helps with the “liberalization” of trading on where I live.

But if I was you, I would vote for her, easily

I dont want Kamala to win, im not american and trump being the American leader helps with the “liberalization” of trading on where I live.

But if I was you, I would vote for her, easily
What would be ur reason to vote for her anyway? According to islam, women cannot lead a nation

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
What would be ur reason to vote for her anyway? According to islam, women cannot lead a nation
1. if you followed islam, you would never be in the fucking united States of America :lul:

2. she is the one that serves better the Muslims community interests.

3. she is the “better” path to end the sufferring of Muslims on Gaza.

• +1
Reactions: haramzada
1. if you followed islam, you would never be in the fucking united States of America :lul:

2. she is the one that serves better the Muslims community interests.

3. she is the “better” path to end the sufferring of Muslims on Gaza.
Give me source of everything u say jfl, JFL IF U THINK SHE WOULD END SUFFERING OF GAZA. THEY BOTH ARE SAME PILE OF SHIT. which retard made u believe she will end suffering of gazans?
Even the muslim community and imams of california,michigan and new york have endorsed trump. Our local masjids also endorsed trump. My muslim extended family are all for trump.
Nobodh wants kamala

• JFL
Americans trying their absolute hardest to not support billionaire elites in power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, thereallegend, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Give me source of everything u say jfl, JFL IF U THINK SHE WOULD END SUFFERING OF GAZA. THEY BOTH ARE SAME PILE OF SHIT. which retard made u believe she will end suffering of gazans?
Even the muslim community and imams of california,michigan and new york have endorsed trump. Our local masjids also endorsed trump. My muslim extended family are all for trump.
Nobodh wants kamala
Thats not what I said, you are low IQ.

I said that she is the better path. Like if there is a path to end the Israel-Palestine conflict is not with Trump, but with Kamala and the radical side of the Dem party.

Yeah, most Muslims are retarded then if they think Trump is a better choice for them.

Thats not what I said, you are low IQ.

I said that she is the better path. Like if there is a path to end the Israel-Palestine conflict is not with Trump, but with Kamala and the radical side of the Dem party.

Yeah, most Muslims are retarded then if they think Trump is a better choice for them.
JFL if u think the one in power will stop israel. The US needs israel to control middle east

i am an incel and i endorse trump

• +1
Democrats are the party of sodomy and troons. No Muslim should ever vote Democrat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and optimisticzoomer
Then you too should gtfo

i support trump so he can close the borders, i dont want anymore indians or pakis or afghans in US anymore, they will ruin our name.
You don't need to worry about. Most of them migrate here to Canada instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, thereallegend and yeeyeeslayer
Muh close the borders, I don't want other ethnics in
As an ethnic, you have no right to say that, it's hypocritical
we should only allow good looking ethnics to drive up our smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, yeeyeeslayer and optimisticzoomer