I am my body.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
My body is all that I am, it's all that I have.

And it completely mogs, it's the strongest thing in the world. I could climb Mount.Everest next month if I want to. My body would allow it.

Why should I ever feel bad or sad when the only thing which I am, my body, is so strong?

Everything else only exists in the mind, in a world of delusions. There is no blackpill, there is no trauma, there is only my body which exists in the physical world.

I am fucking back, baby.
1886334 gastonmogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, theonewhocantascend, n0rthface and 8 others
Your wallet wouldn't let you do that though
Who are you talking to?

I have 60.000 euros in stock-investments which I can withdraw at any moment in time.

I have complete financial freedom to do whatever I want.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and asdvek
A mogger indeed my biggest lion😢
May master give you free vip

@Imretarded? @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and MoggerGaston
What do u look like bhai?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
All it took was one pep talk from GGM you're welcome gaston.

Can't believe I didn't receive credit :what:
Screenshot 20240904 081319 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240904 081330 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Who are you talking to?

I have 60.000 euros in stock-investments which I can withdraw at any moment in time.

I have complete financial freedom to do whatever I want.
Climbing mount everest costs 60.001 euros

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Gaygymmaxx

And it completely mogs, it's the strongest thing in the world. I could climb Mount.Everest next month if I want to. My body would allow it.

Why should I ever feel bad or sad when the only thing which I am, my body, is so strong?

Everything else only exists in the mind, in a world of delusions. There is no blackpill, there is no trauma, there is only my body which exists in the physical world.

I am fucking back, baby.

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
You look Hungarian

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

I am fucking back, baby.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

I am fucking back, baby.
Bros thinks he's on the prowl

You're a cub, in a world of lions, don't imitate the roar of a real predator @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
You look Hungarian
I visited Hungary, Budapest in 2019. I have many stories of my travels across the world.

A lion brings disturbance wherever he goes as people fall in line to subject themselves to my power.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PlayersGetPlayed
My condolences
You have no fucking clue who you are talking to buddy.
My ancestry comes from the Polish hussars.
images

I've been slaying your kind for hundreds of years and this tradition will go on.

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
You have no fucking clue who you are talking to buddy.
My ancestry comes from the Polish hussars.
images

I've been slaying your kind for hundreds of years and this tradition will go on.
Not Aryan enough, sorry.

If that is the case then why can cut off your limbs and still remain you? Likewise all the cells in your body has been replaced multiple times over just like The Ship of Thesus, yet you remain. So what exactly are you?