I am never liked by girls I find attractive- other girls like me though!

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
This is more of a rage thread.

What makes me so fucking angry is that everytime I meet a girl I am really attracted to, she does not like me! By my logic this indicates that I am ugly and therefore no one should ever be into me.
However I've had average to below average girls tell me I am hot/beautiful and even falling in love with me. It is super depressing since I know I could have had a relationship with those girls but there is no point if I am not physically attracted tot them.

Seems like above average girls had too much Chads and therefore super high expectations.

If only I could attract girls I find attractive...

Will try to fix my acne, gain muscle, maybe get back to short hair again, low inhib max, social max and clubmax and see if that makes a difference. Can't give up just now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 3573 and 7 others
high tier normie problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 6785 and 13 others
high tier normie problem
Sometimes I think of myself as utter incel tier lookswise and can't get how people talk to me face to face without having the slightest urge to puke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Bewusst and Deleted member 4106
even landwhales are not attracted to me

Sometimes I think of myself as utter incel tier lookswise and can't get how people talk to me face to face without having the slightest urge to puke.
Just fuck the ugly bitch man, sex is sex

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Growth Plate
Your too ugly for gl girl, and too gl for ugly girl

You need to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Based on your description, you’re the exact person who should be putting in 100% of your effort on looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
Your too ugly for gl girl, and too gl for ugly girl

You need to ascend
I probably would ascend with a lower gonial angle and a more protrusive robust chin and jaw+ prominent cheekbones.
Very afraid of surgery though and I keep telling myself it isn't necessary and won't benefit me.

Either you're standardcel or you're just turned on by unavailable.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
I probably would ascend with a lower gonial angle and a more protrusive robust chin and jaw+ prominent cheekbones.
Very afraid of surgery though and I keep telling myself it isn't necessary and won't benefit me.
Try filler before surgery, u can mimic it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
The only way out is to become a better man.

Based on your description, you’re the exact person who should be putting in 100% of your effort on looksmaxing.
All the looksmaxes I did so far where mewing for 4 years which really did help (won't help further tho), eating super healthy (didn't do anything despite muscle gain tbh), and working out from time to.time (skinny wink to average muscular transformation)

It is NOT enough!

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
If a woman is

3+ PSL in the face
Under 30
Not Obese

She basically has insane options and will hold out for Chadlite or above. In other words if she's even remotely decent looking she has hundreds of dudes hitting her up every day.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Either you're standardcel or you're just turned on by unavailable.
probably the latter since my standards aren't really that high! Give me a compact faced, clear skinned european or turkish girl and I am happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14577, Deleted member 13994, Growth Plate and 1 other person
thats just not my thing i guess, I have 0 interest in sex with girls I am not physically attracted to
Understandable tbh. Im still a virgin so I'd fuck pretty much any girl just to get it over with but I can imagine feeling this way once I've had my first experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and AsGoodAsItGets
Yeah, it's infuriating. And the attention from the average/below average girls doesn't help. It just makes you depressed because you think you're totally ugly, since only ugly (not stacy level) girls want you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 12216
high tier normie problem
I'm low tier normie and have the same problem. I'll like another girl who's a low tier normie and then a femcel will talk to me.

What makes me so fucking angry is that everytime I meet a girl I am really attracted to, she does not like me! By my logic this indicates that I am ugly and therefore no one should ever be into me.
However I've had average to below average girls tell me I am hot/beautiful and even falling in love with me. It is super depressing since I know I could have had a relationship with those girls but there is no point if I am not physically attracted tot them.

Seems like above average girls had too much Chads and therefore super high expectations.

Will try to fix my acne, gain muscle, maybe get back to short hair again, low inhib max, social max and clubmax and see if that makes a difference. Can't give up just now.

Step 1: Do you have status?
Step 2: Do you display your status?
Step 3: Are you loud and extroverted and dominating people?

Check these steps first, it's like restarting your computer. most forget the basics.

normies make me sick

• WTF
mewing and nofap son

Step 1: Do you have status?
Step 2: Do you display your status?
Step 3: Are you loud and extroverted and dominating people?

Check these steps first, it's like restarting your computer. most forget the basics.
well I drive a nice car and am a university student.. is that status enough? How to display status tho. I just wear jeans and tshirt, nothing expensive.

beacuse life is not about looks retard

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadakin and Deleted member 12216
@Youthful I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but if you have girls taking an active interest in you, you're doing well.

One of my regrets from my high school days is that I ignored those kinds of girls (some of whom were pretty decent) to exclusively pursue girls who never ended up being interested. I say keep an open mind, date a few girls who aren't your perfect crush types, and get relationship experience. It will give you confidence that benefits your attractiveness later.

• Love it
I am older but have the same issue at times though I do get some looksmatches 7/10 here and there that signal they are interested. The 5/6s out of 10 ones actively come up to me like that also saying they think I am hot etc. or rubbing on me as they walk by. The 6s I have no issue hooking up with but the 5s I usually find a way to avoid it but their actions do tell me how these females are operating now compared to years ago - even the older ones.

you sound like a stacy
shut the fuck up and lower your standards

I too have this issue. I am attracted to slim thick women yet the only women who like me back are mammoth baboons.

• JFL
Step 1: Do you have status? Status in what?
Step 2: Do you display your status? What's the best way to do this
Step 3: Are you loud and extroverted and dominating people? Occasionally when I feel confident enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back