I am new , I have little knowledge but know I want advice from experts how I can improve

shauryaxZ6

shauryaxZ6

Iron
IMG 20240904 115111 1
IMG 20240904 115742 1
IMG 20240904 115737

Become a muscular adult

lol finally someone who knows how to take rating pics. You are already higher iq than some users here

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, FreakShowCel, exlurkervv999 and 1 other person
Can you tell me pls how I can fix my face
loose face fat you look good but could be better. Also you need to get taller you curry manlet

No need to take ur shirt off and please eat more ur body looks malnourished

Try out better haircut, lose a bit of facial fat, but not necessary

You don't need more

loose face fat you look good but could be better. Also you need to get taller you curry manlet
Wtf is curry Manley , is there any way to increase bone mass of my face and get cheek bones , Basically I am asking about how I can fix my bone structure

Wtf is curry Manley , is there any way to increase bone mass of my face and get cheek bones , Basically I am asking about how I can fix my bone structure
surgery. curry manlet means that you are a short Indian:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, Mewton, future slavic chad and 1 other person
No need to take ur shirt off and please eat more ur body looks malnourished
Bro I am naked because people say lose your face fat but how I should tell them that I am so skinny, and I think so it's bloating how to fix this

Bro I am naked because people say lose your face fat but how I should tell them that I am so skinny, and I think so it's bloating how to fix this
High potassium low sodium, more water can use diuretics as well to get rid of bloating but please eat

High potassium low sodium, more water can use diuretics as well to get rid of bloating but please eat
Oh I understand I eat potassium but I am eating to much sodium that's why I have to bloated face

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Bitch I am 15 and 5"7 I can easily reach 6"1 bruh my dad is 5"10 and my grandfather is 6"5 and his father was 6"2
No offense bhai but look severely malnourished, I don't think you'll be making it past 5'10 though I could be wrong

No offense bhai but look severely malnourished, I don't think you'll be making it past 5'10 though I could be wrong
Bruh I started bulking 1 month ago now I understand how important is nutrition for height , btw you are from Indian?

Bruh I started bulking 1 month ago now I understand how important is nutrition for height , btw you are from Indian?
No, but I wish to be a high test dravidian mogger

lol finally someone who knows how to take rating pics. You are already higher iq than some users here
Tell me how I can increase bone mass of my face and increase the size of palate upper and lower both

I think you are new than me you don't know about basics?
No I just don't fucking understand what you are talking about nigga hop on roids and loose that fucking face fat but before that learn some proper grammar

No I just don't fucking understand what you are talking about nigga hop on roids and loose that fucking face fat but before that learn some proper grammar
It's over for me 🐺 , nigga I was asking how I can fix my bone structure

It's over for me 🐺 , nigga I was asking how I can fix my bone structure
nigga there is no way you stupid curry how are you this fucking retarded low iq curry

also sleep full 10 hours.
i only get bloated with little sleep

That nose doesnt go well with your sfs
How old are you? You need some dimorphism

B
also sleep full 10 hours.
i only get bloated with little sleep
Bro I want to say to that nigga but by mistake it switched to your message

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Bro I am taking about my face , btw I started working out 5 times a week
I mean get muscular and your face will take care of itself as you mature and finish going through puberty, your face will mature and look better and more masculine. You can't speed up that process except with HGH which speeds up aging.

• +1
Reactions: shauryaxZ6