I am no longer a mod.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
It was fun while it lasted but all empires must fall.

Don’t cry because it’s over smile because it happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Chinko, UltraExtremeIntense and 5 others
who are you?

why am i not a mod ?

It was fun while it lasted but all empires must fall.

@jefferson this what happens when u give a retard mod rights

next time think twice before giving anybody mod

edit: im assuming it is you that modded him not sure tough, dont take it personally

Last edited:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

i dont care op is gay

I knew this would happen since the day you got a purple username

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@jefferson told you I'd be a good mod

this nigga perma banned me because i told him to rope as a joke, it was a clear abuse of his powers.

luckily sarge unbanned me then stripped OP of his mod powers. i feel bad he lost his mod position, but then again, maybe he shouldnt have abused his powers.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Alexanderr, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
this nigga perma banned me because i told him to rope as a joke, it was a clear abuse of his powers.

luckily sarge unbanned me then stripped OP of his mod powers. i feel bad he lost his mod position, but then again, maybe he shouldnt have abused his powers.
I was wondering why you were banned so thanks for that info, man. I would be willing to be mod so I could help out but I know that all my chances are blown since I have been banned 3 times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and BigBoy
I was wondering why you were banned so thanks for that info, man. I would be willing to be mod so I could help out but I know that all my chances are blown since I have been banned 3 times.
try out, you never know

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
The quote that nowadays toilets like to write on their Instagram posts after being fucked and dumped by Chad

Sergeant should make me the new mod.

why were you fired?

You woule be a good mod man

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
why were you fired?

Sad shit, man.

Only legit mod here is @Dude420

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Dude420 and jefferson
try out, you never know
If I remember right, I think @Master said that one of the requirements to be mod is to not have too many warnings and I have a few warnings and 3 bans.