I am not as unattractive as this forum suggest by using dating app data

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Muh "wide hip klinefelter cel" what matters is what women like not men

So i used a lower userbase dating app, And swiped onto all the women in my country, It shows me that i swiped right on 86 women and i think that it's about 40% of them, So let's say 210 women are on this app

I got 3 likes so it means that 1.5% percent of women liker my profile and that's assuming that all of them seen my profile, I don't think that 100% of them seen my profile and many women probaly filtered my age (18) becouse many of the women i didn't filter were way above my age, so assuming many women didn't even swipe enough or filter my age to see my profile i get about 1.5%+like rate, I don't know if it's good or not the dating app experts can answer that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, BrahminBoss, Maalik and 1 other person
I can hinge fish you in india. Want me to?

Muh "wide hip klinefelter cel" what matters is what women like not men

So i used a lower userbase dating app, And swiped onto all the women in my country, It shows me that i swiped right on 86 women and i think that it's about 40% of them, So let's say 210 women are on this app

I got 3 likes so it means that 1.5% percent of women liker my profile and that's assuming that all of them seen my profile, I don't think that 100% of them seen my profile and many women probaly filtered my age (18) becouse many of the women i didn't filter were way above my age, so assuming many women didn't even swipe enough or filter my age to see my profile i get about 1.5%+like rate, I don't know if it's good or not the dating app experts can answer that
1.5% match rate is bad

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism