I am not man enough to be around women.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I find women attractive, but I hate having them as company. Not necessarily due to anything they do but because of who they are, and by extension, who I am.

I find a deep disdain towards their company because the woman and the feminine in my presence ignite a reaction in a sense—a demand.

The feminine in my presence ignites a demand for me to separate her essence from mine. This essence, of course, being my masculinity.

Due to some physical hindrances as well as not being in the right place in my life just yet, I don't feel like I got what it takes to be a "man.'' I am not man enough to be able to contrast my masculinity off of her femininity to such an extent that we have harmony and balance.

I prefer just being me at the moment due to my lacking presentation; I prefer a seamless existence, just perceiving the world and acting from my own volition—without the expectations of juxtaposing my masculinity with a woman.

One day, however, when I have achieved a certain level of looks as well as made it further in my life than I currently have, I fear I may become addicted to and begin endlessly chasing this juxtaposition.

@deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus @ReadBooksEveryday @0hMan @Imretarded? @Klasik616 @ChadL1te @chrisN @noonespecial @moreroidsmoredates @cromagnon @<6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 44368 and 7 others
Stop interacting with them at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, ReadBooksEveryday and BeanletMogger
3455382 SmartSelect 20230607 183315 Gallery

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
truth, also start tagging me in your threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
truth, also start tagging me in your threads
Will, also the other tags seemed not to work.

Check the OP guys...
@deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus @ReadBooksEveryday @0hMan @Imretarded? @Klasik616 @ChadL1te @chrisN @noonespecial @moreroidsmoredates @cromagnon @<6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, noonespecial, ryuken and 2 others
I find women attractive, but I hate having them as company. Not necessarily due to anything they do but because of who they are, and by extension, who I am.

I find a deep disdain towards their company because the woman and the feminine in my presence ignite a reaction in a sense—a demand.

The feminine in my presence ignites a demand for me to separate her essence from mine. This essence, of course, being my masculinity.

Due to some physical hindrances as well as not being in the right place in my life just yet, I don't feel like I got what it takes to be a "man.'' I am not man enough to be able to contrast my masculinity off of her femininity to such an extent that we have harmony and balance.

I prefer just being me at the moment due to my lacking presentation; I prefer a seamless existence, just perceiving the world and acting from my own volition—without the expectations of juxtaposing my masculinity with a woman.

One day, however, when I have achieved a certain level of looks as well as made it further in my life than I currently have, I fear I may become addicted to and begin endlessly chasing this juxtaposition.

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung, Deleted member 44368, rgl666 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Darkeningstar, ryuken and 1 other person

You are my brother from another mother. Your words are like a bow, which hits the target of thoughts and feelings which were hitherto not realized or realized (as in, given form with consummate accuracy.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I like the way you write, more intellectual than effective but to some extent intellectuality serves effectiveness. Your reasoning models words ; I prefer words to have more utility, generally speaking. I do agree in part, though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ChadL1te
Can’t say I relate to be honest but I can definitely understand this POV

My take on things like this is actually pretty irrelevant to masculinity and femininity but that’s just because I’m not traditional at all in that sense and would rather just do what needs to be done to achieve my goals even if it’s against my principles

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I like the way you write, more intellectual than effective but to some extent intellectuality serves effectiveness. Your reasoning models words ; I prefer words to have more utility, generally speaking. I do agree in part, though.
My reasoning models words? Huh, I like that formulation tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
My reasoning models words? Huh, I like that formulation tbh.
A good chunk of the population does so based on emotions, or common definitions, is one of the reasons why you struggle to relate to others. Females included.

• Hmm...
A good chunk of the population does so based on emotions, or common definitions, is one of the reasons why you struggle to relate to others. Females included.
Any good examples of the other way of writing i.e words having more utility? And how that contrasts to me.

• +1
I don't feel like I got what it takes to be a "man.'' I am not man enough to be able to contrast my masculinity off of her femininity to such an extent that we have harmony and balance.
That's why FWB and ONS exist for this modern age of society, where no one is ready for anything, and everyone just wants to have fun (if they have the inherited money or the birth genetics for it).

The rest just hang out on such forums and cry how they are not prepared in any way, when the rich or those with looks from birth tell you how when you are young and in your prime years, even if you are studying and trying to build a career etc. in the background to all this you should experiment and learn everything about relationships, communication and sexology for later, when you will be ready for a long lasting relationship..

• +1
Any good examples of the other way of writing i.e words having more utility? And how that contrasts to me.
The part of the population I was referring to doesn't do it for utility, and it's not that useful. It's the norm. Mine was also a more or less veiled appreciation.

Succinctly:
Emotions, self explanatory, judgment in relation to "feeling good." Definitions, focused on basic logic, words used as if taken from a dictionary.
If it's not right, then it's wrong.

You, for example, know that words don't just have that use, you put them in the function of reasoning.

Last edited:
  • +1
I understand you can never truly be yourself around other people but after doing it alot you make a new personality around them and get used to it. Even though they may be stupid as a shit. Just find at least one thing in common with people may help to enjoy their presence

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and HarrierDuBois
The part of the population I was referring to doesn't do it for utility, and it's not that useful. It's the norm. Mine was also a more or less veiled appreciation.

Succinctly:
Emotions, self explanatory, judgment in relation to "feeling good." Definitions, focused on basic logic, words used as if taken from a dictionary.
If it's not right, then it's wrong.

You, for example, know that words don't just have that use, you put them in the function of reasoning.
Ah, I see now that I read it in the previous message as me being part of group 1 i.e emotions and common definitions. I misread. Thanks for the clarificiation.

• +1
That moment when a girl just wants to have a normal conversation with you, but your mind can’t be in the present moment.

My minds always wonders off.
“How does my jaw look like from this angle when i’m talking”?

It’s as if your mind doesn’t allow you to be happy.
It just gets to the point where you start to ask yourself that your brain chemistry is programmed to be nihilistic.

But I have hope after ascension.

• +1
I understand you can never truly be yourself around other people but after doing it alot you make a new personality around them and get used to it. Even though they may be stupid as a shit. Just find at least one thing in common with people may help to enjoy their presence
Instead, I am trying to take something 'good' from others, irl. Many have a mask or not much awareness of what they would rather do than what they are conditioned to do, often both. I'm not a philanthropist or anything, but I think it can be helpful to both sides.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and HarrierDuBois
That moment when a girl just wants to have a normal conversation with you, but your mind can’t be in the present moment.

My minds always wonders off.
“How does my jaw look like from this angle when i’m talking”?

It’s as if your mind doesn’t allow you to be happy.
It just gets to the point where you start to ask yourself that your brain chemistry is programmed to be nihilistic.

But I have hope after ascension.
Yes 100% the same, all of my social anxiety is a direct stun effect induced by physical failos. I just get plagued by my mind thinking just like you: "How is my jaw in this position and angle? How are my eyes looking now with the infra recession? What is my smile like right now with the gums?" and I can never enjoy anything.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yes 100% the same, all of my social anxiety is a direct stun effect induced by physical failos. I just get plagued by my mind thinking just like you: "How is my jaw in this position and angle? How are my eyes looking now with the infra recession? What is my smile like right now with the gums?" and I can never enjoy anything.
Permanently mentally damaged, very unfortunate situation.

However the good news is that once you fix your failos you will really appreciate your new face and it will improve your social anxiety.

• +1
Is not your "masculinity essence" Is your low physical masculinity like height,facial masculinization and more important: Dick size.

A big dick would make you confidente knowing no big ass can defeat you, you even can destroy It and win the sexual fight.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Instead, I am trying to take something 'good' from others, irl. Many have a mask or not much awareness of what they would rather do than what they are conditioned to do, often both. I'm not a philanthropist or anything, but I think it can be helpful to both sides.
Keeping interactions surface lvl with people you barely know is crucial if you don't want to get embarrassed. This is different with your close friends as you can be like 95% yourself with them which is quite nice.

• +1
Keeping interactions surface lvl with people you barely know is crucial if you don't want to get embarrassed. This is different with your close friends as you can be like 95% yourself with them which is quite nice.
I am also trying to do this with those I know less, the few times it happens. It is much more difficult and I hope it is useful, it's often time wasted, but in that case it's my fault

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I am also trying to do this with those I know less, the few times it happens. It is much more difficult and I hope it is useful, it's often time wasted, but in that case it's my fault
I'd say it depends on how you got to know each other for me my closest friends are those I met in middle school when we were both little kids grinding fortnite together. If you meet them in high school where everything is a popularity contest they're never gonna be your close friends.

• +1
Permanently mentally damaged, very unfortunate situation.

However the good news is that once you fix your failos you will really appreciate your new face and it will improve your social anxiety.
The stun will disappear when I know objectively things are good.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Is not your "masculinity essence" Is your low physical masculinity like height,facial masculinization and more important: Dick size.

A big dick would make you confidente knowing no big ass can defeat you, you even can destroy It and win the sexual fight.
The masculine essence takes expression in the physical masculinity that's what I said. Physical hindrances repress my capacity to fully balance the scale. My dick size is fine but jaw is recessed and this severely cripples me.

Women are subhuman, water. Now look at chad in Mumbai!

• +1