I am not racist

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Races is a beautiful thing and reproducing with a different race than yours is degen and should be illegal

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I am generally against racemixing as it takes out what makes everyone unique and just makes it all blend together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 33379 and Debetro
I am generally against racemixing as it takes out what makes everyone unique and just makes it all blend together.
iu
iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Abos are outliers so it's a dumb strawman tbh, my point is high pedigree phenotypes on average are much more interesting to look at than mixed ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Abos are outliers so it's a dumb strawman tbh, my point is high pedigree phenotypes on average are much more interesting to look at than mixed ones.
Natives were also ugly af. Could you name some of the high pedigree phenotypes you find interesting? Other than gingers/actual blonds I can't think of any other which looks decent

Natives were also ugly af. Could you name some of the high pedigree phenotypes you find interesting? Other than gingers/actual blonds I can't think of any other which looks decent
It's not uncommon for native americans to be highly striking, at least pre agricultural influences from Europe.
CDN media

It's not uncommon for native americans to be highly striking, at least pre agricultural influences from Europe.
CDN media
let's be honest there's a lot of hype about them for their wide jaws but 1. such wide jaws look bad 2. they are in general very ugly, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to ltr any pure native girl

CDN media
crazy skull structures look at the gay at top right, never seen something like that