I am not worried about looksmaxxing being popular

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
Even users here are too soft to get to 8% bf and instead will cope with 15%, imagine normies (average normie is 20+ bf%)

no one will ever endure the brutal pain of bone smashing and instead right it off as a meme without knowing the science behind it. think looksmaxxers are insane

people are too high inhib to use illegal hormones for long term use (which actually develops you not short cycles just used for muscle) will cope with sarms

guys have too much pride to use penis enlarging exercises

not dedicated enough to use real stretching exercises for height which can increase it by up to 4 inches

i cant wait for all the tiktok fags to rush to the forum just to buy jew chemicals to get glowing skin which lowers their hormones and stunts their development even more (even though perfect skin is 1000% lifestyle and diet based)

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk, Deleted member 26642, Shekel and 1 other person
I could go on real looksmaxxing techniques are too brutal for even users here. just cope with gym and skin care. now imagine guys fresh off tiktok XD. why are you worried

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
agree but retarded people like me need a special place to share with equally retarded people. if normies infiltrate this forum, we will no longer have a place to talk the way and about the topics talked here. will become r/selfimprovement

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
agree but retarded people like me need a special place to share with equally retarded people. if normies infiltrate this forum, we will no longer have a place to talk the way and about the topics talked here. will become r/selfimprovement
real recognize real. just find out the real from the fake

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Even users here are too soft to get to 8% bf and instead will cope with 15%, imagine normies (average normie is 20+ bf%)

no one will ever endure the brutal pain of bone smashing and instead right it off as a meme without knowing the science behind it. think looksmaxxers are insane

people are too high inhib to use illegal hormones for long term use (which actually develops you not short cycles just used for muscle) will cope with sarms

not dedicated enough to use real stretching exercises for height which can increase it by up to 4 inches

i cant wait for all the tiktok fags to rush to the forum just to buy jew chemicals to get glowing skin which lowers their hormones and stunts their development even more (even though perfect skin is 1000% lifestyle and diet based)
Fax

People here Still be saying bonesmahsing aint working but its already my first week and im seeing progress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Most people don’t even get hair transplant or take steroids. Nobody would get jaw surgery and all other expansive surgeries

90% of looksmaxxing content on tiktok is just skincare jfl, it's the same self-improvement gurus that are popular but now they can use the term "looksmaxxing" to try and make it seem new and more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
legit

not sure why users that joined in june is worried about people joining in july

people have been trying to look good for the longest

majority wont go through the extreme for surgery and most wont have the dedication to diet/workout long term

most people lack the spatial iq and medical knowledge to direct their surgeons, so most people won't have great success. the most popular and widely acclaimed maxillofacial surgeons in the world are not as good at the average blackpiller at understanding facial aesthetics.

the best surgeons are probably small town white christian doctors no one has heard about lol