i am now gold nova master in csgo wingman

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
it's not good but tbh i'm always thrilled to just have a rank that's not shit in a competitive/ranked game and gold nova master is average to slightly above
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
man fuck csgo
that game brings alive my severe anger issues

i used to be level 10 faceit, global all that shit still fucking hated the game in the end

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Deleted member 685 and haircutcel
man fuck csgo

i used to be level 10 faceit, global all that shit still fucking hated the game in the end
i have repressed csgo memories as well
i got a ruby karambit out of a case when i was like 12 and retarded. i traded it for a knife that i thought was the same value because the steam market said so, but the steam market is retarded. upon finding out i traded a 4000$ knife for a 600$ one, the autistic rage and sadness that was brought about led me to get scammed for the 600$ knife and i was left with nothing

• +1
i have repressed csgo memories as well
i got a ruby karambit out of a case when i was like 12 and retarded. i traded it for a knife that i thought was the same value because the steam market said so, but the steam market is retarded. upon finding out i traded a 4000$ knife for a 600$ one, the autistic rage and sadness that was brought about led me to get scammed for the 600$ knife and i was left with nothing
oh god dude that is awful.. at least i never spent money on the game
my condolences

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
oh god dude that is awful.. at least i never spent money on the game
my condolences
i didn't spend much money at all on cases, probably only opened around 10, i got hella lucky with the karambit dropping early
haven't bought a key since

• +1
man fuck csgo

Now that it's free the 8 yr olds made me hate the game

That game is some good shit, man.

Download

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
im LEM with only 200 hours. Is that good?

Would always rage and once destroyed my mouse bc of that game

• +1
im LEM with only 200 hours. Is that good?
legit humblebragging about your csgo rank, it's over
you know it's good and you are fishing for validation
i have 258 hours but a good chunk of that was me just leaving the game running without playing
honestly satisfied with gold nova master tbh, and idk if wingman is harder or easier to climb the ranks in than normal comp

Incel trait #17 play counter strike for several years

• +1
You mean LEM in comp or Wingman ? What other games have you played ?

Definitely easier than in normal comp
brutal, definitely ruins this achievement for me
i find wingman more fun tbh, unpopular opinion pls don't downvote :soy:

legit humblebragging about your csgo rank, it's over
you know it's good and you are fishing for validation
i have 258 hours but a good chunk of that was me just leaving the game running without playing
honestly satisfied with gold nova master tbh, and idk if wingman is harder or easier to climb the ranks in than normal comp
nigga how was i supposed to know its good???
You mean LEM in comp or Wingman ? What other games have you played ?

Definitely easier than in normal comp
LEM in Wingman lol, that's why i don't get why you don't believe me :lul:
My comp rank is only DMG, which again idk if its good or not after 200hrs

I've been playing fps since i was like 8 i remember playing mw2. cod, battlefield, rainbow six

nigga how was i supposed to know its good???

I've been playing fps since i was like 8 i remember playing mw2. cod, battlefield, rainbow six
both of those are good
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Heirio

ye lol I was confused about it. DMG is still a REALLY solid rank at 200hours

brutal, definitely ruins this achievement for me
i find wingman more fun tbh, unpopular opinion pls don't downvote :soy:
wingman is really fun ngl. The difference tbh is pretty much mainly gamesense.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
ye lol I was confused about it. DMG is still a REALLY solid rank at 200hours

wingman is really fun ngl. The difference tbh is pretty much mainly gamesense.
i'm at 258 hours and only use the cod guns, is that good? :oops:
the aug and sg mog the m4 and ak and as an enlightened individual that knows i am too bad and my team is too uncoordinated to use grenades i just drop the extra bux on buying cod guns

i'm at 258 hours and only use the cod guns, is that good? :oops:
use the ak and m4 more tbh, train on aim_botz or aim servers to get better with them. What's your rank on normal comp/MM ?

use the ak and m4 more tbh, train on aim_botz or aim servers to get better with them. What's your rank on normal comp/MM ?
unranked on normal comp tbh
i dont use the cod guns for the scopes although they can be useful, the aug is just straight up better than the m4 but more expensive, and sg is a one tap machine with scope and i'm better at its spray pattern than the ak's
i should use normalfag guns more if i want to improve but i'm not sure if i really want to improve tbh, it's just a game a play for fun with my niggas. i already mog my friends in skill level, one is just bad and the other is ok but crouchsprays a bit too much, i admire his dedication though

looksmaxxing technique for gaymers: buy cheats for all the games u play so that u dont have to sit at the computer for hours practicing and develop dark circles + shit posture. been spending significantly less hours on the computer ever since doing this

d5d78c4749e0ff69a68e16314a388fba.png

anyway if anyone wants to play heres my steam

• WTF
Reactions: haircutcel
looksmaxxing technique for gaymers: buy cheats for all the games u play so that u dont have to sit at the computer for hours practicing and develop dark circles + shit posture. been spending significantly less hours on the computer ever since doing this

d5d78c4749e0ff69a68e16314a388fba.png

anyway if anyone wants to play heres my steam
jfl @ buying cheats when you could use free ones
"but muh undetected"
jfl if you care about getting banned
i got vac banned from csgo on my last account tbh, i wouldn't go out of my way to cheat on csgo but it came with a gta mod menu and i stopped really giving a shit about csgo at that point in time
cheating is fun if you're going all out and being obvious and ridiculous with it, if you try to be subtle with it because you're bad you're a fag tbh

jfl @ buying cheats when you could use free ones
"but muh undetected"
jfl if you care about getting banned
i got vac banned from csgo on my last account tbh, i wouldn't go out of my way to cheat on csgo but it came with a gta mod menu and i stopped really giving a shit about csgo at that point in time
cheating is fun if you're going all out and being obvious and ridiculous with it, if you try to be subtle with it because you're bad you're a fag tbh
i didnt buy this for undetectability, this has always been the most mainstream csgo cheat for years so it'd be stupid of me to do that if i really cared about not getting banned. more so did it just to mog other cheat users in hvh (hack verses hack), especially free ones. definitely not a closet cheating fag though