I am now officially a believer in Jaw is law theory

Deleted member 3479

Deleted member 3479

Silver
My young brother has a gigachad jaw with crazy female attention IRL he looks good in motion easily PSL 5.5 and 6 if he debloats (his jaw has so much mass you can see it even when he is bloated)

Today i saw his grad photos and he looked like crap, eyes looked buggy, face looked round...etc

In motion Jaw mogs all and pics are NOT a good representation of what one looks like to rate properly we need in motion videos from afar

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others
pics are NOT a good representation of what one looks like to rate properly we need in motion videos from afar
rip my shitty fucking laptop camera.

can you rate me when my head is 10 pixels wide

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 3479
My young brother has a gigachad jaw with crazy female attention IRL he looks good in motion easily PSL 5.5 and 6 if he debloats (his jaw has so much mass you can see it even when he is bloated)

Today i saw his grad photos and he looked like crap, eyes looked buggy, face looked round...etc

In motion Jaw mogs all and pics are NOT a good representation of what one looks like to rate properly we need in motion videos from afar
Post examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
This should be stickied somewhere. Eye area is obviously very important, but the jaw literally frames the whole face. An aesthetic or robust jaw makes a face and it's features sometimes look better than they actually are. Jaw is a hallmark of a man.