I am now whitepilled

dostoyevski

dostoyevski

Nomad
fuck the blackpill:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i am also muslim now @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
What is Whitepill i forgot tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, GlamourPursuer, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Whitepill is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and dostoyevski
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, sb23, dostoyevski and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski and future_darktriad000
Not caring about everything and just enjoying life
nigga its not like that
you also improving yourself and you still saying looks are everything but everyone can ascend
you will accept the blackpill
you will enjoy the self improvement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski and Gaygymmaxx
nigga its not like that
you also improving yourself and you still saying looks are everything but everyone can ascend
you will accept the blackpill
you will enjoy the self improvement
They fucked up ur swagger bro thread is cooked

Should have answered when I asked :feelshah:

Send recording of surah fatiha to prove faith.
elhamdurullahirabbilalemin erah mani rahim maliki ummiddin iya kenabudu ve iya kenastain siraat ellazine aleyhim gayrul madubi aleyhim veladdalin amin:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
its turkish idk arabic

Şahitlik ederim ki Allah en büyüktür ve yine şahitlik ederim ki Hz Muhammed (s.a.v) onun kulu ve elçisidir!

Eshedu anla illahe illalah allahu akbar
i dont know so much surahs arabic

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
elhamdurullahirabbilalemin erah mani rahim maliki ummiddin iya kenabudu ve iya kenastain siraat ellazine aleyhim gayrul madubi aleyhim veladdalin amin:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
its turkish idk arabic

Şahitlik ederim ki Allah en büyüktür ve yine şahitlik ederim ki Hz Muhammed (s.a.v) onun kulu ve elçisidir!

Also, I am a Quran muslim which is i just dont believe into buhari (tradition of muhammed which is created by imams)

• Woah
Reactions: Bars
its turkish idk arabic

Welcome to Islam brother

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
So how can i find a latina hijabi? i want to marry with her and i will marry with 3 other women (White,Black,Brunette) if they all accept i can do it right?
Yes my brother in Islam.
6% of US Muslims are Latino and a 1/5 of new converts are Latino.

White = Ottomanmaxx in Bosnia
Black = Nigeria / Somali for a big phat ass
Brunette = go to outskirts of Konya (I may go there later this month btw). Not for a wife unfortunately but to Mevlanamaxx.

• +1
Yes my brother in Islam.
6% of US Muslims are Latino and a 1/5 of new converts are Latino.

White = Ottomanmaxx in Bosnia
Black = Nigeria / Somali for a big phat ass
Brunette = go to outskirts of Konya (I may go there later this month btw). Not for a wife unfortunately but to Mevlanamaxx.
for black i will take the afro-turks in Izmir:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the advices!

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Not caring about everything and just enjoying life
So pure retardation :ROFLMAO:. This ideology implies you should save up as much money as possible so that you can take heroin everyday as this is what will actually make you the most chemically happy. The only purpose in life is to reproduce. If you don’t have that epiphany by 16 then it’s actually over.

• JFL
So pure retardation :ROFLMAO:. This ideology implies you should save up as much money as possible so that you can take heroin everyday as this is what will actually make you the most chemically happy. The only purpose in life is to reproduce. If you don’t have that epiphany by 16 then it’s actually over.
i actually blackpilled at 11

• +1
Reactions: sb23
i actually blackpilled at 11
Now i am 18 and whitepilled:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sb23