I am NT.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Had multiple sources independently confirm to me that I am NT this week alone:

1)My female housemate was complaining about aspie men at the local university. I told her I am aspie too since I don't even have instagram and barely leave my room. She told me it's irrelevant and I am not aspie.

2)At my new job I had a reflection assessment done by my supervisor yesterday. He told me I come across as sociable and easy in interaction.

3)Girl I went on a date with 2 days ago told me I come across like I date a lot of girls and that I seem confident.

Meanwhile reality is that I barely talk to humans IRL, barely leave my room and should realistically expect to be extremely aspie and non-NT.

As long as ur not quiet and just talk about random bs, you come across as NT. That's the only conclusion I can draw.

Social skills are complete cope imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19551, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
Do you want a cookie?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No social skills are not complete cope.

I can tell you are a well adjustable guy just by reading your ramblings believe it or not.

You have a rich inner world like i have. You are an introspective person, you reflect upon things that happen with you. This is completely different than being a weirdo freak aspie/autist. I just want these weird socially awkward freaks to LDAR.

You are not these people, stop pretending you are. You're a cool guy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Daniel Plainview, MoggerGaston and 2 others
As long as ur not quiet and just talk about random bs, you come across as NT. That's the only conclusion I can draw.

That's what social skills is you absolute retard, kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, wollet2, MoggerGaston and 2 others
No social skills are not complete cope.

I can tell you are a well adjustable guy just by reading your ramblings believe it or not.

You have a rich inner world like i have. You are an introspective person, you reflect upon things that happen with you. This is completely different than being a weirdo freak aspie/autist. I just want these weird socially awkward freaks to LDAR.

You are not these people, stop pretending you are. You're a cool guy
if u have read me enough, what do u think about me. sry for using too much 'u' instead of 'you'

also im soft trolling sometimes

*nevermind btw i mistaken you for some other user that i thought we interacted recently

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
nigga you have autism for posting this shit💀

• JFL
Nothing is more suifuel than a girl or guy telling me they think im a slayer or the such. Makes me feel like im squandering my potential. Stop rotting when you have the chance, the longer you spend on here the less NT you become. Save youeself

• +1
They only say this cause i am low inhib "big dick energy" type in friend group settings, so i have the personality of what a bad boy slayer would have. But ofc they dont know about hypergamy and lookism, PLUS im giga high inhib i cant even approach girls. Its over for my looks so i cant actually slay

• +1
i am low inhib "big dick energy" type in friend group settings, so i have the personality of what a bad boy slayer would have.
MOGS ME.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and aBetterMii
Had multiple sources independently confirm to me that I am NT this week alone:

1)My female housemate was complaining about aspie men at the local university. I told her I am aspie too since I don't even have instagram and barely leave my room. She told me it's irrelevant and I am not aspie.

2)At my new job I had a reflection assessment done by my supervisor yesterday. He told me I come across as sociable and easy in interaction.

3)Girl I went on a date with 2 days ago told me I come across like I date a lot of girls and that I seem confident.

Meanwhile reality is that I barely talk to humans IRL, barely leave my room and should realistically expect to be extremely aspie and non-NT.

Being NT is different depending on culture what your typical American NT is Aspie in Scandinavia and vice versa but overall I prefer the American and South Korean style of communication more