I am obese and in need of a few ways to cut pounds fast

Kaboomski

Kaboomski

Iron
I’m 6’1 and weigh around 290 pounds, I don’t exactly look like someone that’s 290 pounds because all my fat isn’t just in one area. If anyone could recommend some weight loss tactics what would be great.

Well technically the fastest way is to literally starve yourself, but try intermittent fasting if you're not willing to do that.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and LowTierNormie
go into calorie deficit, just lol at you greycels.

its over if you are prone to being overweight

that means ur hormones are fucked and u are also most probably white

Fast and go to the gym

Just eat less. I dont understand how people r fat lol.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, xdxdxnice1 and 2 others
TRUST ME AND DON'T PUSSY OUT: vegetable/fruit/water fast. Only clean nutrients and healthy sugars allowed. You can have milk too if you can

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
DNP 200mg a day for 3 weeks tbh

but start fasting week early so glycogen stores rope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tall
He could save others from incelling, but not himself.

Palpatine

not prone tbh, only started gaining weight seriously the last 2 years, i kinda let myself go.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
try to lose 1% per week you can lose 3 pounds per week

• +1
Reactions: Kaboomski
1000 calories/day and you’ll lose weight guaranteed tbh

• +1
Check sig, go zero calories.
Don't go low calories, that will keep you miserable and give you worse results.

• +1
don't listen to retards that say "go zero calories" you have zero discipline according to your weight so you would probably just fast for like 10 hours then give up and binge eat, making you fatter.

you are severly overweight and if you lose weight too fast you will get stretch marks and hanging skin. just do a 500 calorie deficit from your diet that way you will lose 1 pound per week and if you need more walk for 2-3 hours a day to lose 500 more. you probably lose a 100 calories every time you breathe looking at youe weight :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Sustainable approach is to eat 800-1000cal/day. Snake diet (basically water-fasting) works extremely well but imo isn’t sustainable for long-term.

Snake diet/ intermittent fasting, be careful though cause it made me go twink mode but unlocked pretty boy status for me

keto or something
avoid most carbs because of cravings but you can look more into it on google

I’m 6’1 and weigh around 290 pounds, I don’t exactly look like someone that’s 290 pounds because all my fat isn’t just in one area. If anyone could recommend some weight loss tactics what would be great.
Water is wet but try reduce to your meal serving by half each time

TRUST ME AND DON'T PUSSY OUT: vegetable/fruit/water fast. Only clean nutrients and healthy sugars allowed. You can have milk too if you can
No protein means his body will go catabolic on his muscles.

Intermittent fast, MINIMUM of 18hrs a day, then calorie deficit of 500 a day, 1g if protein per lb of bodyweight if working out, if not working out 0.7g per lb, MAX 25% of calories from carbs, remainder all from fat.
Oh and sleep at least 7hrs.
You will see results after 12-13 days, then keep it up

Snake diet/ intermittent fasting, be careful though cause it made me go twink mode but unlocked pretty boy status for me
How much did you lose? And did u keep Ur muscles? Is snake diet when u eat every 3 days, and when u eat u get like 2 days worth of cals in one go?

@Chinacurry when you lose weight at such a high rate, the muscles you had from carrying around so much fat won't just disappear. Plus, muscle memory is real and within a few months of becoming lean you can gain back any prior muscle

Just start being in caloric deficit, maximum is -500 from your daily needs and just workout, count your macros, experiment with high fat high carb and other diets and see which one suits you the best. And dont listen to people saying to go on 1000kcal diet cause you may lose fat fast, but you wont be able to keep that deficite for a long time and when you will go back to normal eating you can get even more obese and fuck up your hormones.

How much did you lose? And did u keep Ur muscles? Is snake diet when u eat every 3 days, and when u eat u get like 2 days worth of cals in one go?
I lost a lot of muscle, though I wasn’t in taking a lot of protein. The lowest weight it’s gotten me is 120 lb. I’m 125 currently. I forgot how much I was before but i lost a lot. I mostly followed an intermittent routine but You’re right on snake diet though you can tweak those numbers

have you tried not eating the entire day?

stop with the excuses, they adjust once he stops eating like a cow

@Chinacurry when you lose weight at such a high rate, the muscles you had from carrying around so much fat won't just disappear. Plus, muscle memory is real and within a few months of becoming lean you can gain back any prior muscle
Agree with you on muscle memory (though would debate how easy it is to utilise that memory to go back to hypertrophy :lul:).

On the muscles not disappearing why do you say this? Is it because you're saying the body needs much longer than a few weeks before it moves to burning muscle, and from the fasting moving you to ketosis you are more likely to move to fat burning first, and stay there while you still have plenty of it to burn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back