I am officially balding

getra

getra

Faded
A85AD717 BE8A 460F 90B8 AD43F6DF8466

292A35D2 645C 4BA6 96B2 9E1C9AB2DFFF

467F66B2 C5CB 4A3F 8625 F92B6481BEBD

God isnt real and if he is then I’m going to hell.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, SubhumanCurrycel, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Who isn't?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, getra, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
FINished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Adriana Lima, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Just get some minox and some other softmaxes, these things are easy to apply and dont mess with your hormones like medication like finasteride or dutasteride. If you dont want to go bald, it is way easier and more effective to prevent losing hair than ti try and get it back once it is gone

• +1
Reactions: getra
You aren't balding

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You're asian and seem low DHT so I doubt.

Just get some minox and some other softmaxes, these things are easy to apply and dont mess with your hormones like medication like finasteride or dutasteride. If you dont want to go bald, it is way easier and more effective to prevent losing hair than ti try and get it back once it is gone
Someone in hairlosstalk said I should get fin instead of mino

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
your skin is shit for an Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
Someone in hairlosstalk said I should get fin instead of mino
Minox is just one thing as part of a routine of softmaxes, on its own it wont do much. Fin on its own will definitely be effective at stopping hair loss but it comes with a bunch of side effects. It has even been proven that the drug manufacturer hid data and messed with data before submitting it to the FDA for approval. If you were going to do fin, i would just do dutasteride instead because dutasteride is stronger but has the same side effects

• +1
Reactions: getra and WadlowMaxxing
Minox is just one thing as part of a routine of softmaxes, on its own it wont do much. Fin on its own will definitely be effective at stopping hair loss but it comes with a bunch of side effects. It has even been proven that the drug manufacturer hid data and messed with data before submitting it to the FDA for approval. If you were going to do fin, i would just do dutasteride instead because dutasteride is stronger but has the same side effects
This world is a joke

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
This world is a joke
It definitely is. Even God is balding in most of the drawings of him jfl
43CF2A34 F8C9 4B1E 834F F0B8D2006E26

Even God himself isnt free from the norwood reaper so us humans dont stand a chance

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Its fine if you go bald you don't have kpop phenotype to begin with tbh just monk maxx their seen in a very positive light by many

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Its fine if you go bald you don't have kpop phenotype to begin with tbh just monk maxx their seen in a very positive light by many
I’d rather kill myself legitimately. I’ve done a few delinquent things in my life but truly don’t understand what I have done to deserve this at 20. My whole life has been shit from my teenage years and onward. I’ve taken so many fucking beatings man.

• So Sad
He has the face and beard halo ngl
Yeah he mogs me from here to the gates of heaven

also forgot to mention but looks like your hair is long, dont do any tight ponytails either, those will cause recession as well at the front of your hairline

• +1
Reactions: getra
not balding but you should shave it and monk max because its over

shit hairline not balding use pantene

not balding but you should shave it and monk max because its over
How is it not balding you can visually tell there are miniaturized hairs on my temples

I just realized one side of my face protrudes further than the other what the fuck. Subhuman indeed.

• Love it