I am officially getting surgey

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron

I will be getting lefort 1, genioplsty, liposuction under the neck. I am also getting one more surgery but I am trying to find the name of it. It’s going with the lefort 1 surgery. Basically the point of the surgery according to the surgeon I talked to is to push my maxilla up and then bring it forward. I will have to wear braces for 3 months before surgery and 6 months afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Scheduled or did you just decide that

Scheduled or did you just decide that
I got a consultation and this is what the surgeon told me I need to get. I am getting braces soon and will be going to California for surgery in March.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Congrats OP

Post after pics

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Hope you ascend bro. Please post results 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2697
Good luck bro make sure the surgeon is blackpilled

Congrats brah

gl but your still going to be invisible to women due to your eye area

gl but your still going to be invisible to women due to your eye area
Well with lefort 1 and the other surgery they perform (that I can’t remember because I am an artard lol) they will be moving my face up and forward so my cheekbones will rise removing the NCT I have.
Good luck bro make sure the surgeon is blackpilled
He seems like a really good surgeon. I have seen some of his before and after pictures and people really ascend from his surgeries
Congrats brah
Thanks and I appreciate your help
Congrats OP

Post after pics
I will thanks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

I will be getting lefort 1, genioplsty, liposuction under the neck. I am also getting one more surgery but I am trying to find the name of it. It’s going with the lefort 1 surgery. Basically the point of the surgery according to the surgeon I talked to is to push my maxilla up and then bring it forward. I will have to wear braces for 3 months before surgery and 6 months afterwards.

good luck, besides surgery I advise you to dye your hair and eyebrows black (being ginger is worse than being indian) and cut your neck hair

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Can you post some of his best before and after photos?

Can you post some of his best before and after photos?
I will post before and after pics when my surgery is done
good luck, besides surgery I advise you to dye your hair and eyebrows black (being ginger is worse than being indian) and cut your neck hair
Lol well my hair is dark blond and I think it’s slowly turning brown so I’m just going to let it do that. And yes I do need to get rid of the neck beard

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Good luck with that. Don't forget to provide us pics buddyboyo