I am one of the greatest looksmaxxers Iโ€™ve

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
Iโ€™ve grown three inches and gotten 3 mm ipd plus call me double 3 boutta make it triple c when I go from 6.5 to 9.5 ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

Iโ€™ve grown three inches and gotten 3 mm ipd plus call me double 3 boutta make it triple c when I go from 6.5 to 9.5 ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Iโ€™ve done more looksmaxxing then @Clavicular ever has

Wtf u mean you got 3mm IPD did you rip your eyes apart

Wtf u mean you got 3mm IPD did you rip your eyes apart
MSE ๐Ÿ˜‰and funny things is people said this stuff would never work but I still did it anyways u miss every shot u donโ€™t shoot

they tried to take me out with rit but like Ali I fight better with my back against the ropes

Can't speak basic English though, ESL ahhh nigga

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Weโ€™ve only just begun to my ascension to Chad is inevitable to Iโ€™ve still go to get obo and trimax and pan facial implants

grrr im so jealous im the same age but my parents dont support my looksmaxing journey
I just lie with stuff to them Jfl like I say mk I creatine ๐Ÿ˜‚ and mse for โ€œhealth reasonsโ€ which it kinda is

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX