I am only 10 credits away from graduating

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I have dropped out of uni 2 times, but finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been working very hard and will graduate with an Econ degree hopefully with honors (I have a 4.0 GPA at the moment)

My dream is to get accepted into McGill university in Montreal and get a MBA there and learn French, in an attempt to win back the girl of my dreams who lives there.

I dont even care about making a lot of money rn I just want a comfy life in montreal because its the most beautiful city on earth but im worried I wont be let back into canada (I have a warrant for property damage there I think maybe IDK)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Gunna, Deleted member 6302 and 16 others
So you dropped 2 times and now you have a perfect gpa? Weird...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 4416, NarcyChadlite and 8 others
My GPA went from 3 to 2. I stopped caring about uni tbh shit is boring AF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sandar, goat2x, Acnno and 3 others
JFL Uni Fired me in the first semester:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7079, RaciallyAndrogynous and 2 others
on god this shit is so lame, like nigga does it look like a give a shit about melting points and re-crystallization. I care about ascension only

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, RaciallyAndrogynous and Deleted member 9072
I have dropped out of uni 2 times, but finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been working very hard and will graduate with an Econ degree hopefully with honors (I have a 4.0 GPA at the moment)

My dream is to get accepted into McGill university in Montreal and get a MBA there and learn French, in an attempt to win back the girl of my dreams who lives there.

I dont even care about making a lot of money rn I just want a comfy life in montreal because its the most beautiful city on earth but im worried I wont be let back into canada (I have a warrant for property damage there I think maybe IDK)
montreal is indeed mogger, wish I lived there

i did uni and i got a worthless piece of paper that wont help me with anything.

over if you do a non STEM degree.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
on god this shit is so lame, like nigga does it look like a give a shit about melting points and re-crystallization. I care about ascension only
do you guys really hate learning that much? I enjoy my major tbh. but ofc i am compscicel curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, St. Wristcel and sytyl
do you guys really hate learning that much? I enjoy my major tbh. but ofc i am compscicel curry
that's fair bro, plus compsci is an actually interesting major. It's just i have to study this shit for the next 6-7 years, i just want to ascend already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Yall got high Schol degrees ?

Anything other than math or cs is shit. Even engineering degrees are shit. You finish a bachelor in eng. and when you are next to math bachelor in a masters or phd you realize how shitty is your degree. The same goes for bachelors in economics/finance like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow
I'm mirin , well done

Nice bro.Gonna try to get a perfect gpa this year should be easy because it’s high school and have no friends.

Last edited:
Dont you have to pay to get back in college

I'm only 2 semesters in and I hate Uni so much, it's such a waste of time and money :woke::feelsree:.

in an attempt to win back the girl of my dreams who lives there.
Glassessoy

Same bro, whats the plan after uni?

My econ degree hass done sweet f a for me

Shoulda locked down a gubment job when i still gave a shit

OhWell.me

Anything other than math or cs is shit. Even engineering degrees are shit. You finish a bachelor in eng. and when you are next to math bachelor in a masters or phd you realize how shitty is your degree. The same goes for bachelors in economics/finance like me.
chemistry and bio are good majors as well

Congratulations man
Keep hustling

I support everything except the girl thing

chad graduated with a 2.8 and got a job at fortune 500 because of his connections. he is fucking the girl of your dream in some loft in montreal as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back