i am out demons

D

Deleted member 30552

evil, little incel demons. the anti christ, everything you people all stand for is evil. all you do is spread evil, lower people's esteems, spread hatred, widen suffering, shit on people who are clearly going through things mentally. just a bunch of fucking bullies in this community, its like im either treated like a god, or people try to shit on me, destroy me, never anything inbetween. these spaces have fucked with my mental health nearly beyond repair it seems. tbh plenty of you, are chill, fairly normal just insecure dudes concerned with looks which is completely reasonable

not worth it though, being here with some of these absolute goblins. these basement dwelling cunts who have disturbing amounts of hatred in their souls, left discord because it is even worse than this shithole. i think its my time to leave now. ill be deleting fr. i know nobody cares, just writing this for me to cement it, will delete after this.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie and Sprinkles
See you tomorrow

evil, little incel demons. the anti christ, everything you people all stand for is evil. all you do is spread evil, lower people's esteems, spread hatred, widen suffering, shit on people who are clearly going through things mentally. just a bunch of fucking bullies in this community, its like im either treated like a god, or people try to shit on me, destroy me, never anything inbetween. these spaces have fucked with my mental health nearly beyond repair it seems. tbh plenty of you, are chill, fairly normal just insecure dudes concerned with looks which is completely reasonable

not worth it though, being here with some of these absolute goblins. these basement dwelling cunts who have disturbing amounts of hatred in their souls, left discord because it is even worse than this shithole. i think its my time to leave now. ill be deleting fr. i know nobody cares, just writing this for me to cement it, will delete after this.
new account when

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
op youre a pussy that cant handle the slightest ounce of criticism

• +1
BC9DBEF1 F250 4EA5 8363 1930F719C24E

negl i do need to handle critism better

what is this

stop bumping this post i was having a schizo episode im being gangstalked by PSLers
It’s the script the Jews use to write and bend reality. Here’s another example

FA31A219 5AC0 4DC6 BCBA 0BA52B2417D2

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552

That's just the banter and style here. You get used to it and to not take it personal. Just embrace the madness.

• +1
Jfl at this crying cuck

Hello, uselessmentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and cutie_pie