I am pregnant with my father's child

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
Throwaway account for obvious reasons. To start off, my parents divorced when I was four. They agreed on the usual set up: mom got me on the weekdays, dad got me on weekends and half of the summer. I had a really good relationship with both of them, but my dad ended up having to move away for work. After that, I only saw him during the summer. Because of this, the two of us started to grow distant, and when I became a teenager and started to make good friends and gain new interests, I opted to stay with my mother during the summer too. My dad understood, and still occasionally took the trip out to come see me for a few days. Then I graduated and went off to college. My campus was hours away from my mom, and even farther from my dad, so I didn't see much of either of them.

College was so-so. I got a degree, and got my heart broken a few times. It wasn't the life changing experience I had thought it would be. But I was still ready to get out into the world. Unfortunately, between COVID and the difficulty of finding a job with my degree, I was forced to move back home. My mom was now living with her boyfriend, and I didn't want to inconvenience him, so I called up my dad and asked if I could move in with him. He was super excited for me to come stay with him. It had been over a year since I had seen him in person. So, I moved in and we locked down together. Things were normal at first. We watched movies, played games, etc. However, I couldn't help noticing that he had grown very handsome. His hair now had touches of gray and he had a nicely trimmed salt and pepper beard. I thought this attraction was nothing serious at first, until I started thinking about him while was masturbating. I didn't mean to. He just kind of popped into my head while I was touching myself.

Then it happened. We were drinking and talking about mom and her new boyfriend. We were both tipsy and laughing with each other. Then I leaned in and kissed him. At first he pulled away and looked really confused, but when I tried again he gave in. Next thing I know, we were taking our clothes off and he was inside of me. After we finished, he told me it was wrong and that we could never do anything like that again. I felt bad about it too, but after a few days we hooked up again, and again, and then it became a regular thing. And somewhere along the way, I got pregnant. Here's the thing though, I DO believe it is possible to love someone as a father AND a lover. I have every intention of keeping this baby. My father had his reservations, but respects my choice. I don't think we will raise it together because of the trouble that would cause for both of us, but he has promised to send me money every month once the baby is born and I move away. I am honestly so excited to start the journey of motherhood, and I believe I will make a good mother, even if my situation is kind of unorthodox.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, deadstock, QuintBarnaJonesJr and 1 other person
Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and tomm1453
109062102_2739972166232347_7886291791292509373_n.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore