I am probably one of the most hard-working people here

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
One of the qualities I take the most pride in is my relentless work ethic and commitment. I'm the type of person who either gives 100% or don't even bother doing it. Whatever I take on, I approach with complete dedication, ensuring every detail is handled.
This often means making significant sacrifices. I've forfeited sleep, passed on socializing with friends, and set aside comforts to meet deadlines or make sure things work out perfectly.

There was one particular time I stayed awake two days straight to finish a project that had an impossible deadline. I pushed through, working until I was physically drained, but I got it done. Though I didn't win any recognition for that particular project, I had no regrets because I knew I gave it my all this is one the reasons I never have any kind regrets, even if things don't turn out the way I hoped even if I fail I don't feel ashamed but try to learn from it and try to work hard even more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Clark69, theonewhocantascend and 13 others
im playing vidya rn

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, deadstock, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and iloveboobs
good shit brah mogs me i am lazy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
גוי טוב

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
One of the qualities I take the most pride in is my relentless work ethic and commitment. I'm the type of person who either gives 100% or don't even bother doing it. Whatever I take on, I approach with complete dedication, ensuring every detail is handled.
This often means making significant sacrifices. I've forfeited sleep, passed on socializing with friends, and set aside comforts to meet deadlines or make sure things work out perfectly.

There was one particular time I stayed awake two days straight to finish a project that had an impossible deadline. I pushed through, working until I was physically drained, but I got it done. Though I didn't win any recognition for that particular project, I had no regrets because I knew I gave it my all this is one the reasons I never have any kind regrets, even if things don't turn out the way I hoped even if I fail I don't feel ashamed but try to learn from it and try to work hard even more.
Curries have the hardest work ethnics in the world tbh.

Whilst I am a curry in the soul I am nerfed with ADHD/autism to be a procrastinator

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
גוי טוב
I inheirt this trait from my dad. Even he is like this

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Why don't you put that hard work into your appearance then?
You could be a decent looking person in your area if you try.

• +1
Why don't you put that hard work into your appearance then?
You could be a decent looking person in your area if you try.
I already do but it's not my primary focus atm. Once I get placed in a good company. That will be my prime focus. Even planning to get a bunch of surgeries in line

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te and raleqtambrobret
Gz. Big accomplishment

• +1
@GigaStacySexual are u hard working also

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Mirin, I’m a results guy myself but don’t really have a good work ethic. I’m very motivated and will do what it takes to succeed but usually in the way that requires the least amount of work/ shortcuts

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GigaStacySexual
Muh productivity is sub 5 cope.

Chad does the bare minimum and everything is handed to him on a silver platter.

• JFL
i don't work, but when i do, i am the most precise, highest iq, most efficient worker who takes pride in my work. i want to take a flamethrower to inefficient low iq faggots who just get in my way

• +1