I am ready to bonesmash if it will give me good looks . But I wanna see some genuine results

W

wanna be mogger

Iron
Genuine before vs after results . If you have any , pls share them

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 29155
Over

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32440

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2 and hopecel
bonesmashing is subhuman tbh even if your bone grows after smashing it the method causes asymmetry and brain damages alongside with some potential risks like teeth and hair loss and skin aging

• +1
Reactions: Bazaliszkosys, Beastchodecode and Soychadcell

he uppercutmaxxed

ask James he could be your mentor @curlyheadjames
Pretty boy my dick mf
yo wanna be bitch i still got more bone mass in my face than u who u finna call ugly when u got no bones u are asking for advice and im the best person to ask that shit cuz i been doing it for years u fuckin bitch now im not givin u shit without an apology ur fkkin lucky im even considering givin u another chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28357 and hopecel
yo wanna be bitch i still got more bone mass in my face than u who u finna call ugly when u got no bones u are asking for advice and im the best person to ask that shit cuz i been doing it for years u fuckin bitch now im not givin u shit without an apology ur fkkin lucky im even considering givin u another chance
Just get lost you crazy ass mf . You look ugly as fuck . Weird skeleton mf , fuck off

Just get lost you crazy ass mf . You look ugly as fuck . Weird skeleton mf , fuck off
all this shit talk from a boneless bitch who wants advice on "bonesmashing" who's the real crazy mf? at least i admit my faults and go to therapy you're just completely unhinged and lost in the blackpill stop taking out your own subhumanity on others who mog you and have more status

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and plukee
all this shit talk from a boneless bitch who wants advice on "bonesmashing" who's the real crazy mf? at least i admit my faults and go to therapy you're just completely unhinged and lost in the blackpill stop taking out your own subhumanity on others who mog you and have more status

adam ruins everything election GIF by truTV

• +1
Reactions: plukee
jesus christ

Even 1% chance of it lowering IQ makes it not worthy it
not even about IQ dude smashing your own skull is basically Alzheimermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Werther
How do i bonesmash can you point out the most importend things i really want to know do i need to pay you

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh