I am Ryan Gosling and I need movie suggestions

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I have this close friend at class who is giga NT, has 1 main bitch, 3 side hoes, 2 exes weeping for him to come back. He has 3 different friend circles and special night outs are a joke to this guy.

His opening line is “I aM rYAn g00sEling” and my question is HOW? Nigga you are the exact opposite of what Ryan gosling is. You can’t sit for a min without babbling yo mouth. Making top tier friends and getting accepted by peers, going on dates with some of them ain’t no way a problem to you.

Meanwhile my point is, I AM LITERALLY RYAN GOSLING (insert corny ass lonely TikTok editing sigma male page admin tone)

I lost a girl and now I’m heartbroken, I have my exams coming in a week, haven’t been this low in my life. Food just doesn’t taste the same and I haven’t properly ate anything in days (lost over 2kgs/4.4lbs in less than a week)

Mean while I have a very important work and I’m no NEET Rot maxxer either. But I’m non-NT, quite lonely with a few female friends and a male friend circle where I am the last person they’d prefer talking; all from class btw nothing outside. in other words, I’m Ryan Gosling.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 20399
I have this close friend at class who is giga NT, has 1 main bitch, 3 side hoes, 2 exes weeping for him to come back. He has 3 different friend circles and special night outs are a joke to this guy.

His opening line is “I aM rYAn g00sEling” and my question is HOW? Nigga you are the exact opposite of what Ryan gosling is. You can’t sit for a min without babbling yo mouth. Making top tier friends and getting accepted by peers, going on dates with some of them ain’t no way a problem to you.

Meanwhile my point is, I AM LITERALLY RYAN GOSLING (insert corny ass lonely TikTok editing sigma male page admin tone)

I lost a girl and now I’m heartbroken, I have my exams coming in a week, haven’t been this low in my life. Food just doesn’t taste the same and I haven’t properly ate anything in days (lost over 2kgs/4.4lbs in less than a week)

Mean while I have a very important work and I’m no NEET Rot maxxer either. But I’m non-NT, quite lonely with a few female friends and a male friend circle where I am the last person they’d prefer talking; all from class btw nothing outside. in other words, I’m Ryan Gosling.
the perfect movie for you would be chungking express

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Now as the title says, i remember watching Ryan gosling movie “Drive” and “BD 2049” both of them which were a little obscure for me to comprehend why normoids idolise it and now I realise why. Ryan Gosling is the personality you have to adopt in order to survive loneliness.

Some other relatable movies in radar for copium:-

1) Nightcrawler
2) Taxi driver (1976)
3) Fight club

I am currently watching the place beyond the pines for more sigma mentality cope.

What are the other movies in the radar?
@Foreverbrad @5.5psl @Allornothing @ReadBooksEveryday @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @justinzayn

Now as the title says, i remember watching Ryan gosling movie “Drive” and “BD 2049” both of them which were a little obscure for me to comprehend why normoids idolise it and now I realise why. Ryan Gosling is the personality you have to adopt in order to survive loneliness.

1) Nightcrawler
2) Taxi driver (1976)
3) Fight club

I am currently watching the place beyond the pines for more sigma mentality cope.

@Foreverbrad @5.5psl @Allornothing @ReadBooksEveryday @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @justinzayn
the perfect movie for you would be requiem for a dream

the perfect movie for you would be chungking express
Better not be a successful love story cause that ain’t me no more

the perfect movie for you would be requiem for a dream
Jared Leto. This one seems interesting.

Is any of the above related to “overcoming loneliness while still having an outside life”?

IMG 1110

also JFL at this cast name :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover

1) Nightcrawler
2) Taxi driver (1976)
3) Fight club

@chrisN succession was a good show. Recommend movies in this radar.

@JohnDoe

especially movies like Nightcrawler where Jake Gyllenhaal did such an amazing job of being good at what he does despite being a loner

Last edited:

The difference is that you are ugly and your friend isn't

Better not be a successful love story cause that ain’t me no more

Jared Leto. This one seems interesting.

Is any of the above related to “overcoming loneliness while still having an outside life”?

View attachment 2535326
also JFL at this cast name :feelskek:
yes its one of the most profound movies ive ever watched. and disturbing. you will relate somewhat to it if you have a high iq.

• +1

1) Nightcrawler
2) Taxi driver (1976)
3) Fight club

The "Literally me" meme wasn't originally a normalfag thing. It originated from /tv/ like a decade ago during the movie drive being released. It only became popular when zoomers started seeing it on YouTube shorts in the past few years etc. BR 2049 was unknown when ir came out in 2017, i watched it in cinemas and it was empty, normals weren't interested and even /tv/ didn't pick it up for a couple of months until a webrip came out. I preferred it when jeets didn't bring attention to relatively unknown films and memes at the time to normals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 20399 and GunDevilHybrid
@chrisN succession was a good show. Recommend movies in this radar.

@JohnDoe

especially movies like Nightcrawler where Jake Gyllenhaal did such an amazing job of being good at what he does despite being a loner
Nightcrawler was a good watch, i think Gyllenhaal was great in Prisoners though. Still waiting for Severance season 2, they take too long to make new seasons.

• +1
Still waiting for Severance season 2
I have the Apple TV+ subscription. The show has 8.7 IMDB too. Is it truly worth watching? What’s the main character personality like, more like sigma?

The fred movies

• JFL
Gattaca is a pretty good "Literally me" movie that's also pretty blackpilled. Basically Ethan Hawke is born into a society as a LTN where ur genetics determine everything about your future and destiny and does everything to ascend basically to get into space since only Chads are allowed to go to space. Sounds retarded from the way i'm describing it but it's good

• +1

free guy is a good movie with ryan gosling

The fred movies
Bro this shit is 2 IMDB :lul:

free guy is a good movie with ryan gosling
That’s Ryan Reynolds boyo

Gattaca is a pretty good "Literally me" movie that's also pretty blackpilled. Basically Ethan Hawke is born into a society as a LTN where ur genetics determine everything about your future and destiny and does everything to ascend basically to get into space since only Chads are allowed to go to space. Sounds retarded from the way i'm describing it but it's good
Thanks for the description. I see this movie is now recommended to me twice
IMG 1111

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41006, Deleted member 21467 and traveler
Yep it's kino but the only thing is that no blackpiller would have the guts to do what hawkes character does.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Half Nelson

• +1

If he's your close friend you should easily be invited to stuff, it's just that you choose to rot. He will 100% invite you, if he's close to you. People that have connections with NT people are lucky

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If he's your close friend you should easily be invited to stuff, it's just that you choose to rot. He will 100% invite you, if he's close to you. People that have connections with NT people are lucky
He does. We have had countless sleepovers too now, retard. But the sleepovers were only my benchmates whom I daily talk too. While going for events and stuff, he still NT mogs hard with his cock and ball jokes and what not.

The "Literally me" meme wasn't originally a normalfag thing. It originated from /tv/ like a decade ago during the movie drive being released. It only became popular when zoomers started seeing it on YouTube shorts in the past few years etc. BR 2049 was unknown when ir came out in 2017, i watched it in cinemas and it was empty, normals weren't interested and even /tv/ didn't pick it up for a couple of months until a webrip came out. I preferred it when jeets didn't bring attention to relatively unknown films and memes at the time to normals.
yeah i learned about that meme in 2021 and when i watched drive i was like holy shit he barely speaks thats literally me

/