I am seriousky considering roping at 14

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Silver
It is for 4am I am a loser who has a few friends a bit female and male

no matter what I am not happy every step I take is either ruined by me or by someone else,i will never get a girl and even the things I was good at I am currently not failing in all areas of life with no direction or infromation of where is truth and lie

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and sandhog
Don’t rope bhai, you’re way too young for that. Time heals all wounds.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, watah, lemonnz and 1 other person
Don’t rope

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Ascеnd, Autismcel and 1 other person
record it and send me it

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, cannotbeasked, watah and 3 others
Don’t rope bhai, you’re way too young for that. Time heals all wounds.
It doesnt look like it even when I got complments and a bit of social acceptance it didnt get better

youre to young to be doing this bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ihearvoices, NZb6Air, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
It doesnt look like it even when I got complments and a bit of social acceptance it didnt get better
Trust me just wait until you finish puberty and your brain finishes developing. Then see if you still wanna rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and tombradylover
Trust me just wait until you finish puberty and your brain finishes developing. Then see if you still wanna rope
Test my limit, i just find no purpose in life completly lost

no matter what I am not happy every step I take is either ruined by me or by someone else,i will never get a girl and even the things I was good at I am currently not failing in all areas of life with no direction or infromation of where is truth and lie
Lmao bro atleast u have friends

I was the same way when I was your age. Shit genuinely does get easier to manage and process as you get older
So I will find a purpose idk man shit is I have school in two weeks

Lmao bro atleast u have friends
Ik it feels like I should ne happy but realtiy I always feel like an abused dog no matter what even tho they say I dont feel I havent laughed in a long time

So I will find a purpose idk man shit is I have school in two weeks
Don’t worry about finding a purpose right now. Just focus on being in good health, socializing, and enjoying your youth. You’ll miss being young one day

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and They_are_all_whores
Ask your parents for some money to take martial arts classes.

Ik it feels like I should ne happy but realtiy I always feel like an abused dog no matter what even tho they say I dont feel I havent laughed in a long time
Mental illness, I’d recommend seeing a therapist but i doubt you will, just go out more with the friends you currently have, I ghosted everyone and now I don’t have anybody to talk/hang out with, be happy with what u have man

Ask your parents for some money to take martial arts classes
I already take judo I suck ass anyways but I did get better at some piont

Again I lost all hope and live for anythung and anyone it si very weird to explain

Thanks yall I will try to improve gn gn

My name lil t man

• So Sad
Reactions: They_are_all_whores

I can relate to you OP. I'm 9 & an Incel & I'm active on here to try & looksmax in order to get my onestis looksmatch in elementary school. Every other 4 ft 8 boy in my elementary school height mogs me & my onestis shows zero interest in me:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis

Shut the fuck up

Blud your 14 most the people ur age havent even dated get looksmax gayism out ur mind