I am significantly more evil than you. I have No empathy when children get killed in Gaza. No empathy for sex-crime victims either

_MVP_

_MVP_

💲dont feel bad about impossibility
I am Harder than you. I have Zero morals or ethnics. I have No Mercy for my victims.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BigLooks22, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
Some say i am a psychopath

But i believe im more of an malignant Narcissist.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 48689, standardcel and 1 other person
I am sadistic too. Im cruel,callous, shallow. I Lack Affect. I cannot feel Love. I have emotional-poverty.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 48689, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
i can tell you are just a highly empathetic, kind, compassionate sensitive soul who copes with dark triad to deal with the psychic trauma you are subject to everyday

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 48689, drimprovement and 1 other person
I have thought every possible evil thought Long time ago

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i can tell you are just a highly empathetic, kind, compassionate sensitive soul who copes with dark triad to deal with the psychic trauma you are subject to everyday
My Amygdala is tiny, i have Seen it on a scan.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 46979
I am thoroughly evil.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Psychophilly
Is this not normal? Why the fuck should you care about random niggers you dont know across the other side of the world?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, falcon1, nigtard and 3 others
Is this not normal? Why the fuck should you care about random niggers you dont know across the other side of the world?
Yeah, i See it the Same way

You should be able to put yourself in their shoes

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
ur a top tier schizo

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
repent or your going to hell

i need to laser amygdala ablation max

I am sadistic too. Im cruel,callous, shallow. I Lack Affect. I cannot feel Love. I have emotional-poverty.
Wanting to hurt innocent kind people is giga cringe

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Samsepioler
dnr. get murdered in afhganistan

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
op is cuddly good goy. i'm the truly evil one

as an arab myself, i admit its somewhat normal to not really care about people you have no connection to geographically, culturally, ethnically. But to be like 'fuck them' and to mock or laugh at them is not normal.

Its the same for me and ukraine, when the war broke out and many ukraininas died i momentarily felt bad for them and thought hopefully it gets better but i stopped caring after like a few minutes, ofc i still wish the best for them but i lose no sleep over what happens to them if im being honest.

Because i don't personally know anyone affected, nor am i connected to ukraine in any way.

So while i as an arab feel strongly for palestine i can understand why most non arabs wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
as an arab myself, i admit its somewhat normal to not really care about people you have no connection to geographically, culturally, ethnically. But to be like 'fuck them' and to mock or laugh at them is not normal.

Its the same for me and ukraine, when the war broke out and many ukraininas died i momentarily felt bad for them and thought hopefully it gets better but i stopped caring after like a few minutes, ofc i still wish the best for them but i lose no sleep over what happens to them if im being honest.

Because i don't personally know anyone affected, nor am i connected to ukraine in any way.

So while i as an arab feel strongly for palestine i can understand why most non arabs wouldn't
Yeah im just indifferent. I dont mock them or laugh or anything like that because i see no point

I am Harder than you. I have Zero morals or ethnics. I have No Mercy for my victims.
Thats everyone on this forum. No one cares about some random faggot half way across earth

i am actively evil, i enjoy causing damage and devastation even at my own expense. i make op look like a harmless little bunny rabbit. i have a thousand plans floating in my head and they all involve torturing a lot of people. i am incorrigibly psychopathic, narcissistic, machievellian and utterly insane.

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
IMG 3109