i am sleeping 16 hours per day smoking weed in my room and watching youtube videos in my room all day

A

anon55555

Silver
i have 2 antipsychotic and mood stabalizer
the only social interaction i get is 5-6 pm when i go to my parents

455640028 524933903525063 3537056748694891292 n

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, watah, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
i dunno care about rate but rate is cool
but i need frendz :p:p:p

Severe depression

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 65033 and 3 others
im trying semen retention again im getting up to like 2 wk streak and failing but it just doenst kick like it used to, these meds really draining my energy levels. i have 2 injections every 4 weeks. its just too much
and the mood stabalizer is dosed very high too.

im trying semen retention again im getting up to like 2 wk streak and failing but it just doenst kick like it used to, these meds really draining my energy levels. i have 2 injections every 4 weeks. its just too much
and the mood stabalizer is dosed very high too.
Nah this is cope bro you have some illness no joke

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 65033 and 1 other person
16hrs is fucking wild nigga
ye the mental health people blaming it all on weed i say to them i smoked weed before i had this many meds and i only slept 8 back then.... so they should listen to me better

Is that really you? You look Slavic but you got good bones.

Do you have schizophrenia?

• +1
Reactions: watah and anon55555
Nah this is cope bro you have some illness no joke
yeah i am schizophrenic but now the only real symptom i have is of the meds feeling very tired
if i had not these meds i would go crazy so i need them but i am very tired with them :(

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and RICHCELDOM
Is that really you? You look Slavic but you got good bones.

Do you have schizophrenia?
yeah i can go into detail my last psychotic episode it felt like i was possesed a religious psychosis and people were saying my thoughts out loud and the radio was speaking my name and people looked crooked and hell like when walking outside expect people i knew it was very fucked up 1 big hallucnation make me question reality.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
i would rather be super low energy then to ever experience that again

439318760 10228813754081306 4883251529109313951 n

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
yeah i can go into detail my last psychotic episode it felt like i was possesed a religious psychosis and people were saying my thoughts out loud and the radio was speaking my name and people looked crooked and hell like when walking outside expect people i knew it was very fucked up 1 big hallucnation make me question reality.
holy shit. Where do you live, Russia?

• +1
Reactions: anon55555
  • +1
yeah i am schizophrenic but now the only real symptom i have is of the meds feeling very tired
if i had not these meds i would go crazy so i need them but i am very tired with them :(
Same last meds I was on made me sleepy all the time but I switched and now I'm good

• +1
friend pill is real, im alone all day also and it makes me so depressed

• +1