i am slowly becoming a Monarchist

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
democracy is scam in which its rigged by greedy elites who sell out there country for money. They lack patriotism. This is very different to kings who familys have ruled over the country for 1000 years. They can do long term plans instead of only being able to do plan for 5yrs then they get kicked out and the next leader cancels all there plans

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and AutisticGymcel
Yeah but only if I’m the king and I can rape your mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and noobs
Democracy always fails within a couple hundred years and reverts back to authoritarianism. Being ruled by a dictator/monarch is the natural state of mankind and civilization.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and heightmaxxing
Based. Monarchism is the most legitimate form of government. Modern republicanism and democracy started with republicans literally destroying culture, religion, cultural heritage and tyranny, and modern democracy and republicanism supports zionism and tyranny. Who have the greatest rulers in history been? Exactly that, monarchs. Democratically elected rulers don’t even have the chance to become great because they are re-elected every 4 years lmao. Democracy is flawed anyway becasue people always vote for the two same parties, always shifting choosing one over the other when the parties don’t do what people like. Women also tend to vote emotionally, skewing national interests of states.

Many people don’t support monarchism because of the inheritance factor of rulership, but that does not make sense as an argument when most billionaires inherit from their parents wealth. There is always a cost for rulership, and that is that monarchs are born into wealth and power, but that is a necessary evil if you want stability.

(And it doesn’t exactly help the republican argument that the most stable and prosperous countries today are monarchies, even if they are constitutional; they are still monarchies). Just look at US, Germany, France, etc, literal political clusterfucks ruled by zionist clowns

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, AutisticGymcel and Debetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back