I am so a cuck i will fall in love with random online girls after 2 days of talking😭😭

S

Shotgun

Bronze
I canot eat properly like all my apetite is gone and i am stressed as fuck the whole day

Just imagine i just only talked to this girl and when she said she liked me:lul::lul: My socially starving mind from the past went totally insane and now i just cannot stop thinking about her

It so fucking over for me:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, .👽., Lolcel and 12 others
shotgun implant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, n0rthface and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, St. Wristcel and ItsOver.com
dwight-schrute-the-office.gif

Ugh. Pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Shotgun
over

• +1
Inject letrozole.

• +1
Elab bro

I canot eat properly like all my apetite is gone and i am stressed as fuck the whole day

Just imagine i just only talked to this girl and when she said she liked me:lul::lul: My socially starving mind from the past went totally insane and now i just cannot stop thinking about her

It so fucking over for me:feelswhy::feelswhy:
u r a unspritiual horny dog

• JFL
Reactions: Shotgun and ShowerMaxxing
I know that. I really do. However it is clearly wrong- imagine she's not going to like you when you see each other, friendzones you etc. You will be a dead man for at least a week.

• +1
Whole generation of young men act like this now it’s over for us

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadakin, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Meanwhile girls obsess over Chad after he leaves them on read

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Shotgun and St. Wristcel
Just like we obsess over stacies who don't even look at us
Natural
Mate with those who have good genes to pass on
That's why I'm totally fucked or unfucked:feelswhy:

• +1
imagine your meet up just like the infamous manlet asian youtube video:lul:

• +1

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, coolguy1, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Natural
Mate with those who have good genes to pass on
That's why I'm totally fucked or unfucked:feelswhy:
It's even more imperative for a woman to mate with a man who has good genetics, since during pre-historic era woman & her offspring would've been doomed without a strong man to feed & protect them.
We're still the same as our stone age ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Shotgun
what did you do to make her mad?
I am constantly making fun of her for push pull method:lul::lul:

But then i made fun for her being a virgin and she did not like that at all.

I just talked to her and maybe i need to stop to push so much but i dont know what else to talk off:feelswhy:

But then i made fun for her being a virgin and she did not like that at all.
BRO, you should be trying to LTR this bitch, if you found a virgin. And yeah probably copy her push and pull stuff. Remember girls have 1000000000000x orbiters to talk to unless she has specified shes lonely or femcel. And u said she was cute or whatever so shes def not

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
just be yourself bro, tell her you've stopped eating because of her

• +1
just be yourself bro, tell her you've stopped eating because of her
HAHAHAHAH you are right bro! I just need to show my true self and tell her how much i love her:love::feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
BRO, you should be trying to LTR this bitch, if you found a virgin. And yeah probably copy her push and pull stuff. Remember girls have 1000000000000x orbiters to talk to unless she has specified shes lonely or femcel. And u said she was cute or whatever so shes def not
No bro she is probably lonely, Just not popular and she says she is dead inside (I FUCKING CANT:lul::lul:)

Do i need to simp this girl or maybe start destroying her self esteem even more? Because i dont even fucking now anymore bro.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

No bro she is probably lonely, Just not popular and she says she is dead inside (I FUCKING CANT:lul::lul:)

Do i need to simp this girl or maybe start destroying her self esteem even more? Because i dont even fucking now anymore bro.:feelswhy::feelswhy:
tbh I wouldn't simp, just ask her to go and do something with you

tbh I wouldn't simp, just ask her to go and do something with you
Bro i guess it is already over. She says she is busy and want to meet over 6 weeks when she has vacation:feelswhy::lul:

I only know realized how over it is for me:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15129
Bro i guess it is already over. She says she is busy and want to meet over 6 weeks when she has vacation:feelswhy::lul:

I only know realized how over it is for me:forcedsmile:
you best hope she doesnt give up that hole before vacation starts

Well done. You’ve been rotting so long you turned into a women.

Well done. You’ve been rotting so long you turned into a women.
Bro it is not something i am proud of it are just fucking hormones fucking with me:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Bro it is not something i am proud of it are just fucking hormones fucking with me:feelswhat:
It’s 0k I’ve simped before, happens to the best of us. Stop thinking about foids who show interest in you 24/7 it will rot ur brain!”’)&#@*

• +1
The only solution to this is being a high value male(not some PUA bs high value male) so he has options

Rn you dont , and thus u get obsessive and stuck on the only little chance you got