wipmogger

lowk cooked
i shaved moustache after this

Attachments

• 20240901_102751.jpg
    20240901_102751.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 0
i shaved moustache after this
take better photo, camera at eye level not you looking down plus side profile (so people can give real rating)

What I would say you have is a weak jaw area, hair could use some work, and you need to debloat/get lean.

If you are 16 and younger go gym now in better hopes of mandible growth, chew with premolars to stimulate growth if below 16

if above 16 there's not much you can soft max, you lack a good bone structure in the face so I would rate you low mtn currently,

• +1
Reactions: vernier and boss8055
what hair should i get, jaw area is terrible in that pic tbh cos of lighting it looks better irl
take better photo, camera at eye level not you looking down plus side profile (so people can give real rating)

What I would say you have is a weak jaw area, hair could use some work, and you need to debloat/get lean.

If you are 16 and younger go gym now in better hopes of mandible growth, chew with premolars to stimulate growth if below 16

if above 16 there's not much you can soft max, you lack a good bone structure in the face so I would rate you low mtn currently,

what hair should i get, jaw area is terrible in that pic tbh cos of lighting it looks better irl
trim down a bit, keep it lower or try a mod cut

Screenshot 2024 09 18 at 185911

idk if that counts as side profile, dw about hair

race max, or be 0.1% genetics. so over

whats racemaxxing
Changing your race. the only thing that can save is being very tall and maxing your facial bones, ang gens (probably shitty gens, but who knows)

Attachments

• dalit-mogger-dalit.gif
    dalit-mogger-dalit.gif
    758.3 KB · Views: 0