I am so depressed, venting

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
My brother has better development than me. I was never even breast-fed as a child while my brother was. I also had shit QOL growing up while my parents were poor. I never spent time with my dad at all and my mom was strict as fuck to me, not even letting me play any sports etc. because of "Sun cancer".

My brother was born in a time where both my parents were financially stable and he gets to eat good food. He also actually spends time with my mom because since my dad now actually makes good money, my mom doesn't need to work.

She is very blatant about the fact that she is closer with him and not me.

She never talks to me like she does with him, she never was intimate with me. I always had to buy second hand Chinese phones and save up for my own shit, my brother is using the latest iPhone and has his own TV. I can't spend spare change for a simple supplement but my brother can FILL up on every fucking new Fortnite cosmetic. He has spent so much money on the PS4 store on random games he will never play.

My dad and I are like strangers. That ship has sailed a long time ago and it's depressing to think about it.

I am not blaming them for my shortcomings but what if I was the second child. Would I even be rotting here?

I am such a failure in all regards of my life, whether it be the aspects I can or couldn't control.

My life is a sick joke in all honesty.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, 1966Ford, Charisma and 8 others
GO ER
its the best time for us to convince you doing this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and n9wiff
How tall is bro?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
start your villain arc right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and JustCallMeKash
it doesnt matter , just get jacked nut in pussy and do drugs

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, JustCallMeKash and brucewayne78
My brother has better development than me. I was never even breast-fed as a child while my brother was. I also had shit QOL growing up while my parents were poor. I never spent time with my dad at all and my mom was strict as fuck to me, not even letting me play any sports etc. because of "Sun cancer".
Not breast feeding ur child properly and not letting them play outside or have any physical exercise (sports etc) is child abuse.
This stuff is crucial for development.
Thats how u create future incels

I feel bad for u

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, n9wiff, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
Revolt

• +1
Once you turn 18, you don't need to think. Them again.

• Hmm...
same, my parents didnt want me going outside at all growing up because of muh "its too dangerous" so I just naturally became a rotter.

• So Sad

My brother was born in a time where both my parents were financially stable and he gets to eat good food. He also actually spends time with my mom because since my dad now actually makes good money, my mom doesn't need to work.

She is very blatant about the fact that she is closer with him and not me.

She never talks to me like she does with him, she never was intimate with me. I always had to buy second hand Chinese phones and save up for my own shit, my brother is using the latest iPhone and has his own TV. I can't spend spare change for a simple supplement but my brother can FILL up on every fucking new Fortnite cosmetic. He has spent so much money on the PS4 store on random games he will never play.

My dad and I are like strangers. That ship has sailed a long time ago and it's depressing to think about it.

I am not blaming them for my shortcomings but what if I was the second child. Would I even be rotting here?

I am such a failure in all regards of my life, whether it be the aspects I can or couldn't control.

My life is a sick joke in all honesty.
Sucks, I was only breastfed for 2 months

• +1
>indian

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
Boooo hoo we are all depressed :lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Not breast feeding ur child properly and not letting them play outside or have any physical exercise (sports etc) is child abuse.
This stuff is crucial for development.
Thats how u create future incels

I feel bad for u
i didn't have either

over?