I am so fucking angry 😡 😡😡😡😡

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Why does my eye area lack the nessecary protection? It’s infuriating.

When someone punches my eye area, their fist WILL hit my eye. There’s no protection at all. My browridge isn’t prominent whatsoever.

I wanted to MMA/boxing maxx after lean maxxing but idk how TF I’ll do that with my current eye area

does anyone know how to browridge maxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
Hgh would help.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Hgh would help.
I’ll money maxx and try HGH once I’m below 180 lbs. don’t want to risk getting diabetes (HGH can cause it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
it doesnt fucking matter
stop believing in this fighting success bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
it doesnt fucking matter
stop believing in this fighting success bullshit
That’s such a massive cope and you know it. When your eye is one of the first things that people hit when they punch your upper face, you have a major problem. Fighting success is also legit btw
Indeed. I lucked out though, my dad has actual protruding subhuman bug eyes. I didn’t inherit that shit from him. If I did it would be completely over

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
That’s such a massive cope and you know it. When your eye is one of the first things that people hit when they punch your upper face, you have a major problem. Fighting success is also legit btw

Indeed. I lucked out though, my dad has actual protruding subhuman bug eyes. I didn’t inherit that shit from him. If I did it would be completely over
no dude this is some autist shit
real life doesnt work like that
your fucking browridge will not determine the outcome of a fight
if you write bs like that you sound like a dude thats never been in a fight
no offense but give your mma/boxing dream up because you will probably quit after getting punched in the face

Angry i am so fucking

no dude this is some autist shit
real life doesnt work like that
your fucking browridge will not determine the outcome of a fight
if you write bs like that you sound like a dude thats never been in a fight
no offense but give your mma/boxing dream up because you will probably quit after getting punched in the face
Again, cope. I’m not saying the browridge determines the outcome of a fight. However, it’s a massive disadvantage

Again, cope. I’m not saying the browridge determines the outcome of a fight. However, it’s a massive disadvantage
Zygos too

bug eye nigga

Why would u leanmaxx before and not get lean with boxing/mma