I am so fucking 'lazy'

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Of course 'lazy' isn't the right word for what is nothing other than a broken consciousness

I postpone everything to the last possible moment.

I have to be somewhere important at 15:00? At best I will arrive at 14:59. Like there is not a chance in hell that I will arrive at 14:55 or before.
I will watch random youtube videos at home for no real reason, other than not wanting to leave at the last exact possible moment to arrive 'just in time'.

I do this with everything else too. I had to send some forms to my local government with a deadline of 28th of august 17:00. Otherwise missing out on thousands of euros.
I could've written this e-mail at any moment in time, I had weeks/months, yet I decided to write the e-mail on the 28th of august at 16:52. 16:45 I would be browing looksmax.org still Then I felt this massive stress because I had only 8 minutes left before I could send it, no time for fucking around.
Quickly write that shit, sent at 16:58.

Tasks in my life, if I don't deem them super important, I don't do them. Obvious examples are doing the dishes, I just keep piling them up until the kitchen runs out of plates. Then when I want to eat my next dinner I can't find a clean plate so only then is the moment I do the dishes.

Clothes? I don't wash them until I run out of clean clothes.

And so on.

What can I say? Broken consciousness.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Gengar and iabsolvejordan
look atcha

oh they got you in the room with the locks on the minibar

she wanna live this lifestyle

codeine and cocaine ice up in my veins tryna melt me

ima have my cake and it eat it too live a fast life
IMG 9220

she wanna live this lifestyle
IMG 9231
IMG 9224
IMG 9238

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and MoggerGaston
Yea same

Write down the shit you have to do

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and MoggerGaston
Of course 'lazy' isn't the right word for what is nothing other than a broken consciousness

I postpone everything to the last possible moment.

I have to be somewhere important at 15:00? At best I will arrive at 14:59. Like there is not a chance in hell that I will arrive at 14:55 or before.
I will watch random youtube videos at home for no real reason, other than not wanting to leave at the last exact possible moment to arrive 'just in time'.

I do this with everything else too. I had to send some forms to my local government with a deadline of 28th of august 17:00. Otherwise missing out on thousands of euros.
I could've written this e-mail at any moment in time, I had weeks/months, yet I decided to write the e-mail on the 28th of august at 16:52. 16:45 I would be browing looksmax.org still Then I felt this massive stress because I had only 8 minutes left before I could send it, no time for fucking around.
Quickly write that shit, sent at 16:58.

Tasks in my life, if I don't deem them super important, I don't do them. Obvious examples are doing the dishes, I just keep piling them up until the kitchen runs out of plates. Then when I want to eat my next dinner I can't find a clean plate so only then is the moment I do the dishes.

Clothes? I don't wash them until I run out of clean clothes.

And so on.

What can I say? Broken consciousness.

your dopamine is fried innit

While you're poor and sad about being "lazy" chad roams through life unemployed knowing that any becky would give him all of her time and money if he just asked for it.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
While you're poor and sad about being "lazy" chad roams through life unemployed knowing that any becky would give him all of her time and money if he just asked for it.
couldnt care less

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i know what I need to do, my memory is crystal clear.
Not the point, if you write the task down it becomes solid--not something you can ignore or postpone anymore. Then after you do it, you can cross it out which gives a feeling of satisfaction.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Cucks.org

Not the point, if you write the task down it becomes solid--not something you can ignore or postpone anymore. Then after you do it, you can cross it out which gives a feeling of satisfaction.
Ive been writing EVERYTHING down since 2021 and my laziness and postponing ability has only increased ever since.

people tend to get more responsible as they age. what i would recommend if you don't use it already is google calendar and and an agenda.

write down your goals and make a basic schedule of what you want to accomplish. try to adhere to it as best you can and you will better off than most people.

for someone who wants to get fit and needs to work out 3-4 times a week only ends up doing once or twice is way better off. if you assign a bunch of tasks and get some of them done at the very least you will be better off.

overtime your endurance for doing things will increase and you will have a new consideration of "lazy", when in comparison to the public you're not actually.

Sounds like me.