I am so paranoid

D

Deleted member 30552

Paranoid of what will happen if I have a gf, paranoid she is just doing shit with other guys for 0 reason

Paranoid i wont be able to make it in this life

Nothing seems worth it

Everything is a pipe dream. I think I just need to focus on getting money and improving myself to the maximum limit

Just hunker down

Idont wanna be alive and I don’t wanna die either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and 5.5psl
Idk how they call people like you “users”

Because what u are is USELESS
K8DLXPfqHauBO

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 30552
My mom has always been a very sweet and loving woman
Ok, well maybe you're just subhuman then. Your instincts may be correct. Just work on yourself and don't chase women until you're a little more confident in your own value as a man.

i have nothing to be paranoid about

Paranoid of what will happen if I have a gf, paranoid she is just doing shit with other guys for 0 reason

Paranoid i wont be able to make it in this life

Nothing seems worth it

Everything is a pipe dream. I think I just need to focus on getting money and improving myself to the maximum limit

Just hunker down

Idont wanna be alive and I don’t wanna die either
I was like this, the blackpill is freeing knowledge while this forum makes you feel trapped. If your gf cheats on you, you'll end up finding out and you'll move on and become a stronger man, things are worth it in life, especially with the knowledge we know. All you have to do is put even some work in (tbh doesn't have to be a lot just be consistent) and makes smart decisions, you get one life, why not ascend hard and just say fuck it we BALL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30552