I am so proud being Asian, I used to want to be European lul

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Being Asian sets me apart, the white foids I have attracted will be experiencing new culture and entertainments unlike before, to them it is like playing Triple A game with DLC packs unlocked.

I will age better than others people as well

Agile too

I wouldn't have to be worried I would be accepted at Izakaya

Pretty boy still works for Asian even after 26yo

and ofc foids like cute Asian aesthetic nowadays

Imagine still looking like this at 42yo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, Funnyunenjoyer1, thorns and 3 others
Being tall is rare on east asiancels

Last edited:
> European

Images 96
Expectation

Images 99
Reality

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper, emo, BeanletMogger and 11 others
asian is a shit pheno, works only if you're tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, thorns, WeiWei and 4 others
Until you get heightmoged by every race on the planet and cry with your flat maxilla and shitty straight hair, aging well is cope only your youth matters it's over for 30+cels
I used to think straight Asian hair is a failo until I embraced it fully

Also lean muscles can makeup for height if 5'10 or even 5'9, and Asian prob get the height pass as well

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and 5'7 zoomer
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns
legit 177cm to 185cm is good enough for most foids

the problem is in the west normies larp their height by 2 inches causing height flation

• So Sad
Muscles kinda make you look even more like a manlet if you're short and straight hair is not very versatile
but you have to admit that the straight hair should him it makes him looks like anime character IRL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Sub5kang
just leave this website you're already max out chigga
Yeah, I am focusing on building solid Insta for social lifemaxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and Rea
legit 177cm to 185cm is good enough for most foids

the problem is in the west normies larp their height by 2 inches causing height flation
What about height down under? How long is Ur badoinkadoink

• So Sad
asians age very gracefully so i can see why

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Is that U? He's beautiful id pipe
No, but used to studied with for few years.

TBH, we were blackpilled and low inhibs since forever.

• +1
  • So Sad
What about height down under? How long is Ur badoinkadoink
my dick is 7 inches if measured along the curvature, foid had said it was huge and bigger than what she had seen before and said she didn't expect at all.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
my dick is 7 inches if measured along the curvature, foid had said it was huge and bigger than what she had seen before and said she didn't expect at all.
Is chinks having tiny dicks propaganda?

• So Sad
Is chinks having tiny dicks propaganda?
Some chinks have tiny flaccid dick because it is required to have testicles close to the central heat aka core body as possible to perserve its vitality, it happened probably because of how the Siberia's wind hitting the region where Asian used to thrived in.

• So Sad
Water. Tall, pale and euro looking asians mog for sure. But let's be honest they're and entirely different race compared to the average brown/yellow moonfaced manlet monolid gook JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey and thorns
Some chinks have tiny flaccid dick because it is required to have testicles close to the central heat aka core body as possible to perserve its vitality, it happened probably because of how the Siberia's wind hitting the region where Asian used to thrived in.
And I'm guessing the opposite is true for Africans in high heat conditions

• So Sad
I live in Asia and just got back from traveling in Europe. On average Europeans are way better looking than asians and it's not even close. If you're asian and look like the ig models in op then you'll be fine. The problem is 99% of asians look nothing like that.

I notice the average condom size sold in Asian is smaller. It's 53mm vs 56mm for durex. Also true large size condoms are not sold in Asian convenience stores.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
I live in Asia and just got back from traveling in Europe. On average Europeans are way better looking than asians and it's not even close. If you're asian and look like the ig models in op then you'll be fine. The problem is 99% of asians look nothing like that.
Which city?

I notice the average condom size sold in Asian is smaller. It's 53mm vs 56mm for durex. Also true large size condoms are not sold in Asian convenience stores.
Cope, I almost couldnt find the condom size big enough in Germany I have to go to the big mall for that

Last edited:
Which city?

Cope, I almost couldnt find the condom size big enough in Germany I have to go to the big mall for that

I'm in hong kong. I've been to soeul. The average Korean is not attractive. Even in your video they look like shit. Wide face and small eyes. There are good looking asians, I acknowledge this. On average asians look terrible compered to euros (men and women).

In hong kong and China you cannot buy large condoms in regular stores. You can only buy large size japanese condoms but those are just regular western size. My size is 6.5nbp x 5 and regular size condoms are uncomfortable. I have to use the large size japanese condoms.

it's retarded to be proud of shit you were born with.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and LancasteR
keep coping with cherry picked angle and photoshop frauded plastic surgery kpop gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rocky123, NotAMogger and asdvek
keep coping with cherry picked angle and photoshop frauded plastic surgery kpop gooks
you're right, every thread he's bragging about asians while all the pictures are cherrypicked/edited/pumped up physiques/good lighting, asians are ugly, have short pp, framecels

kpop niggas ARE NOT BASIC GOOKS BHAI

The amount of asians that look like this is absolutely tiny.
Most cant achieve this

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123
"Ling ling stop rooksmaxxing and cum do yo homewok, you need to make sum mooney to support your sister when she marries a white dude"

"Ling ling stop rooksmaxxing and cum do yo homewok, you need to make sum mooney to support your sister when she marries a white dude"
Asian american noodle have been dating within their race more and more nwoadays compared to self hating Lu from millennials gen

I'm in hong kong. I've been to soeul. The average Korean is not attractive. Even in your video they look like shit. Wide face and small eyes. There are good looking asians, I acknowledge this. On average asians look terrible compered to euros (men and women).

In hong kong and China you cannot buy large condoms in regular stores. You can only buy large size japanese condoms but those are just regular western size. My size is 6.5nbp x 5 and regular size condoms are uncomfortable. I have to use the large size japanese condoms.
bragging 6.5 pp

Hong konger are ugly

you're right, every thread he's bragging about asians while all the pictures are cherrypicked/edited/pumped up physiques/good lighting, asians are ugly, have short pp, framecels

Cope I am not even top percentile

dalit should be worried about completing NEET instead of shitposting

I mean, a few months ago, I saw a ltb asian chick with her 6’3” Asian bf with below avg face at a Viet restaurant. Since he wasn’t facially good looking, she must have seen his height as a consolation prize. Like she probably thought, “yeah, he’s ugly, but at least he’s tall.”. Then again, how can we be sure his height was even a factor in her choosing to date him. Maybe she doesn’t care about height or maybe she doesn’t actually like his height and is dating him in spite of him being tall.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang