I am socially uncalibrated.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
my holiday period ended at my job, didnt have to work for 4 weeks. this way I could rot in my room for 4 weeks with low cortisol
absolutely brutal when you don't leave your room for 4 weeks, except to get food and go to a couple of raves where you are completely fucked on drugs+alcohol and don't talk to a single person all night long.

had to work yday + today and was just cagefuel at interacting with humans again at my social customer service job. I felt like some kind of robot.

JFL honestly. It's quite funny.

I am a way cooler person when I am drunk socially ngl. Already been drunk and high at work a few times and nobody noticed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, silencio, copingtoohardrn and 5 others
over for truecel subhumans like us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho and 2 others
never begun
how to cope, I dont know

had to work with some 21yo foid with this super-bitchy personality today. I felt like she was constantly judging me to be some sort of retard :lul::lul:

customers often say dumb/stupid shit, I would just correct them and explain stuff to them. Meanwhile this girl would keep whispering shit like: 'how are these people so retarded?' 'wtf is wrong with that guy' 'jfl at that woman, dumb bitch'

she must be saying the same about me to other colleagues too :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and alurmo
my social skills are fine, it's just that I get extremely rusty, -uncalibrated-, after not talking to humans for a couple of weeks.

takes a couple of days of a lot of IRL socializing before you start getting in that zone again, which I just dont care to bother with anymore.

avoid socializing to reduce cortisol

• +1
Reactions: nofap and bloomercel
you are nt as fuck if you go to raves how do they work you can legit just walk in???

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes me too. You’d think I’d have learned some shit by now, but I can’t seem to vibe with anybody. Nothing has changed since my youth, seems like it got worse if anything.

• +1
my holiday period ended at my job, didnt have to work for 4 weeks. this way I could rot in my room for 4 weeks with low cortisol
absolutely brutal when you don't leave your room for 4 weeks, except to get food and go to a couple of raves where you are completely fucked on drugs+alcohol and don't talk to a single person all night long.

had to work yday + today and was just cagefuel at interacting with humans again at my social customer service job. I felt like some kind of robot.

JFL honestly. It's quite funny.

I am a way cooler person when I am drunk socially ngl. Already been drunk and high at work a few times and nobody noticed
i love not talking to people unironically

this year ive talked to 6 people who arent in my family

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and incel194012940
COVID has irreparably destroyed my NT’ness that I had worked for years on perfecting.

• +1
over for truecel subhumans like us
Bro you're high MTN to say the least, I'm low MTN at best. I have to fraud a photo with angle, lighting and apps to look kinda good and is not even enough. You're not subhuman like your worst pic might be just MTN.

• +1
you are nt as fuck if you go to raves how do they work you can legit just walk in???
yes, you just walk in if it's free. Or buy a ticket on the internet or at the door if it's not free.
Then once inside your stuff your mouth/nose with drugs and start dancing.

Pretty straight-forward. You don't really talk to people except when you are taking a break to cool down and drink some water in the chilling areas or when you are going for a smoke.

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Yes me too. You’d think I’d have learned some shit by now, but I can’t seem to vibe with anybody. Nothing has changed since my youth, seems like it got worse if anything.
I had most friends in primary school, then half of that in high-school,
then in university/college it became almost impossible to make new friends, and I started losing old friends from high-school. Barely any friends left.

Now I am friendless at 28yo

brutal indeed, same as you.

COVID has irreparably destroyed my NT’ness that I had worked for years on perfecting.
covid reset all my social-maxxing progress. Was dating left n right and part of multiple social/student groups.

socializing became inner-circle only, like good friends and between romantic partners only, and I started falling out.

Never recovered.

The jewish masterplan of destroying the social-lives of young people hit me hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Bro you're high MTN to say the least, I'm low MTN at best. I have to fraud a photo with angle, lighting and apps to look kinda good and is not even enough. You're not subhuman like your worst pic might be just MTN.
i dont really post my worst pics here. Only some users have them like @Marsik has a couple.

I need to keep up the façade of being high-MTN to keep my forum personality interesting. So I only post my best pics.
IRL I am low-MTN (below average) at best.