I am SOOOO scareddd

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
There is this one girl I see every day in my uni.

Her and I share a mutual friend. That guy is EXTREMELY neurotypical and he met her on the first day, then invited her to go with us.

So anyway I haven't even introduced myself to her. She probably thinks I am retarded tbf.

So anyway I sent her a follow request on instagram just now and I am scared of the possibility she doesn't follow me back. If she doesn't I will probably cry not even gonna lie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moodless, User28823, gods lonely man and 3 others
She will

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Fuck its already been 15 minutes and she hasn't followed me back. Fuck this shit.

I will have to avoid eye contact with her for the next 4 years I guess

Zoomer problems...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Lonenely sigma
Are you 12 years old

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Just follow people within 1 second of meeting them theory

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and Lonenely sigma
The problem is, you have zero self-love and self-respect

• JFL
She will follow you because of ur friend tbh
She didn't follow me back and its been an hour and a half. I am the ugliest creature to ever walk this earth. Fuck this life

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
The problem is, you have zero self-love and self-respect
eh thats true, but how can u love urself when you aren't loved by others?

Take this girl as an example. If she followed me and begged me to accept her request, my ego would be through the roof. Experiences shape you, not the other way around.

Threads like this should be burnt and sent into to orbit. And the one who did this thread should be lobotomized, castrated and electrocuted, and the remainder of the body should be spread out in the triangle of death

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Lonenely sigma
Threads like this should be burnt and sent into to orbit. And the one who did this thread should be lobotomized, castrated and electrocuted, and the remainder of the body should be spread out in the triangle of death
My bad bro I will start SeanOPry-posting tomorrow.

Portrait | Sean O'Pry by Terry Richardson – The Fashionisto

Look at that 145 degree gonial angle bro. What do you think about it?

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
My bad bro I will start SeanOPry-posting tomorrow.

View attachment 3259103

Look at that 145 degree gonial angle bro. What do you think about it?
Over for him, should rope or cope with drugs. Maybe he can work and wageslave and become betcuck to some old landwhale femcel

• JFL
She didn't follow me back and its been an hour and a half. I am the ugliest creature to ever walk this earth. Fuck this life
Needy nigger she might just not be checking insta rn
Would be weird if she didn't follow back, people follow me back who barely know me its just common decency

• So Sad
Needy nigger she might just not be checking insta rn
Would be weird if she didn't follow back, people follow me back who barely know me its just common decency
I unfollowed her after 2 hours. Guess I will have to avoid her for the next 4 years

Nigga why did you unfollow. Maybe she was busy or some shit now she's gonna see a notification that u followed her, but see that u unfollowed, she might think u were stalking and accidentally clicked follow then unfollow rlly quickly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain and Lonenely sigma
Nigga why did you unfollow. Maybe she was busy or some shit now she's gonna see a notification that u followed her, but see that u unfollowed, she might think u were stalking and accidentally clicked follow then unfollow rlly quickly
Idk bro, her profile is public but she has like 100 followers. I figured if I just follow her, she will follow back once she sees that I followed her, but she never did (by never I mean 2 hours). Won't talk with her again ig

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
Idk bro, her profile is public but she has like 100 followers. I figured if I just follow her, she will follow back once she sees that I followed her, but she never did (by never I mean 2 hours). Won't talk with her again ig
how about next time you see her, ask her why didn't u follow me back. since she knows u followed her anyway, and then you can hear her explanation and ask her to follow you or something and tell her u unfollowed since you thought she wasnt gonna follow back. it's not a big deal and she will forget it the next day. you can't just avoid interacting with someone for 4 fucking years because of this

• Hmm...
how about next time you see her, ask her why didn't u follow me back. since she knows u followed her anyway, and then you can hear her explanation and ask her to follow you or something and tell her u unfollowed since you thought she wasnt gonna follow back. it's not a big deal and she will forget it the next day. you can't just avoid interacting with someone for 4 fucking years because of this
By asking her about why she didn't follow me back, I imply that she is superior to me, and that I have to beg for her attention.

Besides, I know why she didn't follow me back - she just doesn't find me attractive. Thats all there is to it.

• Hmm...
By asking her about why she didn't follow me back, I imply that she is superior to me, and that I have to beg for her attention.

Besides, I know why she didn't follow me back - she just doesn't find me attractive. Thats all there is to it.
Well you probably know better than me, but at the very least don't avoid her completely because of this incident

• So Sad
Well you probably know better than me, but at the very least don't avoid her completely because of this incident
There is nothing I gain from interacting with her though. Nothing. I just feel sad.

She is a cute girl. If she was even remotely interested in me she'd follow me first just after seeing me in the hallway; she wouldn't ignore my follow request for 2 hours for sure.

Interacting with her would just remind me of the fact I can't have her. No thanks

• +1
all fun and games until i show up in the dms

This :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:, my mom always tells me to love myself but I she doesn’t and will never understand that loving urself is impossible when no one in life accepts u

• So Sad
There is nothing I gain from interacting with her though. Nothing. I just feel sad.

She is a cute girl. If she was even remotely interested in me she'd follow me first just after seeing me in the hallway; she wouldn't ignore my follow request for 2 hours for sure.

Interacting with her would just remind me of the fact I can't have her. No thanks
I relate to you, and you are right

Personally i never follow people first

• +1
Personally i never follow people first
I don't either, but I thought "you know what? She actually greeted me with a smile today! Maybe I am just an autistic weirdo, lets see what happens"...

...turns out I am not an autistic weirdo; I was right. I will never-ever try again with a woman unless she gives me clear indicators of interest. And even then, if she is better looking than me we would break up (not to mention this won't happen in the first place), and if she is on my looks level or below, I wouldn't be able to feel attraction. Thats the sad part - I literally can't be with a girl, neither an attractive or a repulsive one, for different reasons

• Hmm...
Reactions: gods lonely man and gookcelriceR

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and Lonenely sigma
I don't either, but I thought "you know what? She actually greeted me with a smile today! Maybe I am just an autistic weirdo, lets see what happens"...

...turns out I am not an autistic weirdo; I was right. I will never-ever try again with a woman unless she gives me clear indicators of interest. And even then, if she is better looking than me we would break up (not to mention this won't happen in the first place), and if she is on my looks level or below, I wouldn't be able to feel attraction. Thats the sad part - I literally can't be with a girl, neither an attractive or a repulsive one, for different reasons
Nigger, if she greeted you with a smile then she isn't repulsed by you, and at the very least wouldn't mind friendzoning you which is good to build a social circle and meet new foids. You are overthinking way too much and it's destroying you. Learn not to give a shit about stuff like this, and you will feel happy. With this new detail you shared I am certain she would follow you back had you not sat there for 2 hours sweating overthinking over a FOLLOW REQUEST NIGGER

• JFL
Non chad stories

• +1
Nigger, if she greeted you with a smile then she isn't repulsed by you, and at the very least wouldn't mind friendzoning you which is good to build a social circle and meet new foids. You are overthinking way too much and it's destroying you. Learn not to give a shit about stuff like this, and you will feel happy. With this new detail you shared I am certain she would follow you back had you not sat there for 2 hours sweating overthinking over a FOLLOW REQUEST NIGGER
Here's the issue though.

My male friends always make fun of me for being awkward when I talk with people in general. Sometimes they just shut up while I talk and they are like "alr wtf are you even talking about bro?"

But I really and honestly believe its because I am not attractive enough. All people irl blame my weirdness but they also deny the importance of looks so I can't take their word for anything in life.

If you lived as a chad for 3 days, and I spent a lot of time with one chad friend I had in hs, you would become blackpilled for life. FOR LIFE, immediatelly. He was hit-on while we were walking on the street. At that point I dissregarded all importance of anything non-looks related.

I just want to be beautiful. Thats all I want. And even if this girl in particular still wouldn't follow me back immediatelly, I'd be happy now. My ego would still be sky-high bc I'd have infinite options pretty much. So she wouldn't be important at all.

• Hmm...
Here's the issue though.

My male friends always make fun of me for being awkward when I talk with people in general. Sometimes they just shut up while I talk and they are like "alr wtf are you even talking about bro?"

But I really and honestly believe its because I am not attractive enough. All people irl blame my weirdness but they also deny the importance of looks so I can't take their word for anything in life.

If you lived as a chad for 3 days, and I spent a lot of time with one chad friend I had in hs, you would become blackpilled for life. FOR LIFE, immediatelly. He was hit-on while we were walking on the street. At that point I dissregarded all importance of anything non-looks related.

I just want to be beautiful. Thats all I want. And even if this girl in particular still wouldn't follow me back immediatelly, I'd be happy now. My ego would still be sky-high bc I'd have infinite options pretty much. So she wouldn't be important at all.
Well i certainly hope you don't go on schizo rambles irl about the blackpill and looks theory. You sound extremely non nt and autistic (no offense) which is acceptable here but not irl in nt normie circles. I think they find you weird because your an autist, which you need to work on. I doubt it's looks related unless you're a complete subhuman, most ltn and mtn get by fine because they're nt.

ofc you need to be gl if you're non nt and autistic. fix your nt now or it's over. dont go extreme on the bp and say nothing matters but looks, that is simply not true and too extreme.

i need to sleep now so cant reply anymore. good luck bhai and stop being such an aspie

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Lonenely sigma

Take this girl as an example. If she followed me and begged me to accept her request, my ego would be through the roof. Experiences shape you, not the other way around.
You can’t make your own worth depending on whether this one girl likes you or not. There will always be someone who likes you and someone who dislikes you.

• +1
You can’t make your own worth depending on whether this one girl likes you or not. There will always be someone who likes you and someone who dislikes you.
I get where you are comming from, but still, your self-worth, and by extension confidence and happiness, is subconciously based on how you are treated by others.

You won't be loved by everyone, thats true, but if you knew you have infinite options and that you are just "better than him/her", as in, their rejection doesn't make you lose any real options with male friends or women, it wouldn't hurt your ego. If I was a male model, I wouldn't chase her validation.

Thats something I always did. I always chased validation. I started paying attention to that in recent times - like, I'd give someone a watter bottle and ask them whether its the best watter they ever drank lol. Obviously overexaggerating but you get my point, I just grew up without love of people who actually mattered.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
You should have waited a few days to see if she would follow back, and then unfollow. Now it’s gonna be awkward if she saw that you followed and then unfollowed 2 hours later.

• +1
You should have waited a few days to see if she would follow back, and then unfollow. Now it’s gonna be awkward if she saw that you followed and then unfollowed 2 hours later.
Come on man, she wouldn't have waited for 2 hours if she was interested in following me back. I won't talk with her again regardless

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Come on man, she wouldn't have waited for 2 hours if she was interested in following me back. I won't talk with her again regardless
Sometimes people follow back late or maybe wait to follow back so they don’t seem desperate. You should’ve waited tbh

• So Sad