I am starting to resort back to a biblical diet.

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I used to watch clips of people who showed how unhealthy soda is by showing the amounts of sugar added into a given can, or litre with examples of big plastic bags filled with the substance. I also heard a rumor that Coca Cola used to have cocaine included as one of it's ingredients! I was at a Tokyo Hibachi restaurant the other day and it hit me, the clip that I once saw of Chinese men skinning and boiling rats could be like what the people at the restaurant are eating instead of actual chicken. And the Bible forbid Moses, Aaron, and the freed Egyptian slaves to eat rats. I think it's because enemy aliens or corporations are trying to tamper with these specific God forbidden foods and serve them to us people. It could have something to do with why Americans have the highest rate of obesity.

The Clean foods to eat and the Unclean Foods God forbid that were told Moses and Aaron can be found on Leviticus 11:1-46 in the Bible.

I don't even know if the fruits and veggies they sell us in grocery stores are safe, due to genetically modified engineering. The milk that farmers gather and sell from some genetically altered cows also have puss in it. And some chickens are injected with steroids. If you are to eat meat, eat the meat that God authorized and I'd advise you to have the butcher prepare it for you in plain sight at the grocery stores. I also saw a butcher prepare meat for me in a store in a dream of mine. That might have been prophecy related.

Now if I am to drink, I'll drink wine in moderation, purified water (not from the sinks), custom made apple and orange juice, lemonade, and powdered milk. I'll also eat unleavened bread and grains. Maybe with some sugar included, since sugar could probably be like the Manna God provided from Heaven. Along with cakes with oil and syrups. I like Madeleine cakes, they are delicious!

Last edited:
based and christpilled

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
On second thought I might not eat the Madeleine cakes. Because the cakes have a rising agent included in the ingredients which makes it leavened, and leavened foods are forbidden by God.

And I'll eat non-genetically modified fruits and veggies.