I am subhuman.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I just recorded myself in a video going 360 and I need like 3 entire centimeters of total extra projection throughout my jaw and chin just to be able to refer to myself as a homo sapiens holy fucking shit it's over. I need Coceancigs 36 mm BSSO unironically. I also need OBO for eye asymmetries and lefort 3 for infras and midface balance.

Anyone asking why I don't get girls must be either blind or mean tbh. No one could love this face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, karbo, AspiringMogger and 5 others
yes and pheno surgery

I heard that blackgymmax booking for 2024-2025

I just recorded myself in a video going 360 and I need like 3 entire centimeters of total extra projection throughout my jaw and chin just to be able to refer to myself as a homo sapiens holy fucking shit it's over. I need Coceancigs 36 mm BSSO unironically. I also need OBO for eye asymmetries and lefort 3 for infras and midface balance.

Anyone asking why I don't get girls must be either blind or mean tbh. No one could love this face.
Everyone is beautiful.
6c43b34f1c6feefe384ffeafb8de2b76

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, HitAndRun and HarrierDuBois
yes and pheno surgery

I heard that blackgymmax booking for 2024-2025
Contacts are enough in that regard, I am blond nordic with brown eyes fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
u can get cosmetic obo nowadays. not sure about lf3

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Who does it?
apparently dr sailer from switzerland has retired but he has 2 young disciples (forgot their names but u can look) in lacoms who perform the same level of god tier surgeries he does. one of them also performs obo. there was a thread abt it a week ago

• +1
apparently dr sailer from switzerland has retired but he has 2 young disciples (forgot their names but u can look) in lacoms who perform the same level of god tier surgeries he does. one of them also performs obo
I know Dr Safi but I don't think he does OBO, must be another one then. Got a name?

dont worry bro you will be lovable after surgery. Surgery is the elixir of life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 23558 and HarrierDuBois
Eppley does modified obo that gets you 10mm in either direction (most anyone will need whos not syndromatic)

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 18582

• +1
Eppley does modified obo that gets you 10mm in either direction (most anyone will need whos not syndromatic)
My IPD is ideal at 0.46 I just need them to be equally tilted and set, one is slightly more droopy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
How do you not have sleep apnea with that insane recession?
I meant it more like being able to relax but yeah my airways are narrow, will definitely develop sleep apnea as I age if I don't get bimax.

• +1
I know Dr Safi but I don't think he does OBO, must be another one then. Got a name?
yes safi does obo and lf3 apparently. find a doctor who likes money, give money to said doctor yet be ready to defend your case. if you dont want to travel, even at home you can find crooked doctors like just look at Barry Eppley: if something can be done, he'll do it for you but it'll cost you way more. regardless you need to be sup careful ab the vetting, because you want a surgeon with flexible morals but who'll provide quality work (like eppley) https://looksmax.org/threads/a-tale-of-two-sailer-proteges.778976/

• +1
yes safi does obo and lf3 apparently. find a doctor who likes money, give money to said doctor yet be ready to defend your case. if you dont want to travel, even at home you can find crooked doctors like just look at Barry Eppley: if something can be done, he'll do it for you but it'll cost you way more. regardless you need to be sup careful ab the vetting, because you want a surgeon with flexible morals but who'll provide quality work (like eppley) https://looksmax.org/threads/a-tale-of-two-sailer-proteges.778976/
Eppley is a joke but Safi is promising.

U mog me bro I`m an ethnic subhuman

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ConfusedBolivian
My IPD is ideal at 0.46 I just need them to be equally tilted and set, one is slightly more droopy.
Is the lip on the side of the face as the droopy eye also droopy?

• Love it
Not for long. After bimax and implants and eye area work youll be symmetrical
Brutal getting OBO and not to mention the cost. I'll just get bimax first and hope for the best.

• +1
2023 08 02 19 13 36 Window

This type of projection or ldar @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 23558
Brutal getting OBO and not to mention the cost. I'll just get bimax first and hope for the best.
If ur doing implants with the bimax too the same ipd might look better on ur new face. Or might not

Why not move to asia instead bro @Ai Impact

I need gonion implants for slight jaw width and and massive chin implant for slight projection and mostly frontal width.

Not for long. After bimax and implants and eye area work youll be symmetrical
It's not that easy. Lefort1 unfortunately target only the lower maxilla, most of the asymmetries in the face comes from upper maxilla and orbitals, not even taking into account that in most cases asymmetries are a result of one side of the face storing more fat.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
It's not that easy. Lefort1 unfortunately target only the lower maxilla, most of the asymmetries in the face comes from upper maxilla and orbitals, not even taking into account that in most cases asymmetries are a result of one side of the face storing more fat.
Minor asymmetry is the norm anyway

and all bimaxes should be accompanied by upper midface implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and It'snotover
Tbh.

Ascend or die trying, I am not a sellout.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. - African Proverb
Midface implants

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. - African Proverb
What does this mean in the context?

Damn dont know how to help u if u look subhuman op but if it makes u feel better, eye asymmetry is alot like bad posture and u can fix it with working on making sure ur eyes are always the same and practice.

and all bimaxes should be accompanied by upper midface implants
Ideally, but most of the times people don't get them because a recessed midface usually comes with a underbite. Tbh if you search on google midface implants most results looks meh because most people that get them are subhuman, so getting an idea is difficult. Imo what should be really done during bimax are infras implants, to avoid the dog looks.

Ideally, but most of the times people don't get them because a recessed midface usually comes with a underbite. Tbh if you search on google midface implants most results looks meh because most people that get them are subhuman, so getting an idea is difficult. Imo what should be really done during bimax are infras implants, to avoid the dog looks.
Thats what i mean. Infras are upper midface

You should augment paranasals,zygos,infras as necessary with bimax

Living in scandanavia is such a joke. Was running on the treadmill in the gym today and saw 3 guys all above 5 PSL. One in the middle was legit 5.5 PSL. Shit like this happens everyday.

I’ve travelled all around the world and nothing compares to Oslo and Copenhagen. NOTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and HarrierDuBois