I am the best storyteller of all social-circles I've ever been part of.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
It was always: "Gaston tell that story, you tell it best.' People at the edge of their seat listening to me. People can't wait to hear what I say. People asking me if I have any more cool stories. People always wondering what I've been doing when I've been gone.

So much for social-skills, emotional-skills, being able to excite people with the way you speak. I mog everyone in those things.

mattering at all for social success?!? Keep coping with NT faggots. Keep coping with mental illness.

Daily Reminder I mog in everything except looks, which is why my life quality ended up subhuman.

u worthless fucks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Pollorex, Debetro and 6 others
There’s always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: 209owais and Outerz14
No storytelling for your face

• +1
Reactions: 209owais, watah, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
Screenshot 20240804 224426 1

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
It was always: "Gaston tell that story, you tell it best.' People at the edge of their seat listening to me. People can't wait to hear what I say. People asking me if I have any more cool stories. People always wondering what I've been doing when I've been gone.

So much for social-skills, emotional-skills, being able to excite people with the way you speak. I mog everyone in those things.

mattering at all for social success?!? Keep coping with NT faggots. Keep coping with mental illness.

Daily Reminder I mog in everything except looks, which is why my life quality ended up subhuman.

u worthless fucks
Nonoo

muh mog this mog that

it don matter

this world isnt made for people with brain wiring like us
my brain-wiring was fine until I got destroyed over YEARS by
1) parental child-abuse (no parent can love a child if it's ugly)
2) bullying and social-rejection by my peers
3) total-disrespect from mentors/teachers at school.

there is no brain which can survive years of complete rejection, bullying and abuse in every life-aspect.

No safe-zone: no family, no friends, nothing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Akhi
my brain-wiring was fine until I got destroyed over YEARS by
1) parental child-abuse (no parent can love a child if it's ugly)
2) bullying and social-rejection by my peers
3) total-disrespect from mentors/teachers at school.

there is no brain which can survive years of complete rejection, bullying and abuse in every life-aspect.

No safe-zone: no family, no friends, nothing.
feel sorry for your shitty upbringing

but i can tell you with a 100% certainty that u didnt get abused because of your looks

its because you were unlucky enough to have a shitty abusive environment

but i can tell you with a 100% certainty that u didnt get abused because of your looks
lol, I literally had a group of women make a website about me where they would upload pictures they got from school photo-albums of activities, trips, etc. to roast me and talk in the comments about how ugly and deformed I am.

you have no clue how ugly I was + still am.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
lol, I literally had a group of women make a website about me where they would upload pictures they got from school photo-albums of activities, trips, etc. to roast me and talk in the comments about how ugly and deformed I am.

my point is i know way uglier dudes that never got bullied

people get bullied for being doormats, not standing up for themselves and therefore losing respect from their peers

idk what you looked like as a kid but the common denominator for bully victims isnt looks

(the tallest best looking guy in my middle school class got bullied by everyone)

its being a doormat pussy

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
I can relate.
I am one of the most extroverted, funny, sociable, witty guys you will ever meet.
I am always the loudest guy in any given soical enviroment, real social skills dominator.
I have a huge social circle whom I spend most of time with. I am very connected and know all the cool people, night club owners, etc.
As a result I have the most exciting stories to tell and experiences to share.
And still girls rather prefer shy good looking guys rather than me.
So much for the "just be NT theory".

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
my point is i know way uglier dudes that never got bullied

people get bullied for being doormats, not standing up for themselves and therefore losing respect from their peers

idk what you looked like as a kid but the common denominator for bully victims isnt looks

(the tallest best looking guy in my middle school class got bullied by everyone)

its being a doormat pussy
cant relate at all with you.

in my school it was always the ugliest kids getting bullied + rejected.
if you were tall and good-looking, you would have automatic popularity+status, everyone would pick your side, and girls would be all over you and elevating your social-status.

but I know we 2 already had this discussion before. we grew up in 2 different dimensions/worlds

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
but I know we 2 already had this discussion before. we grew up in 2 different dimensions/worlds
i have this experience very often on this forum

maybe it really is location, people that live near me tend to have the same takes and anectodes i have

I can relate.
I am one of the most extroverted, funny, sociable, witty guys you will ever meet.
I am always the loudest guy in any given soical enviroment, real social skills dominator.
I have a huge social circle whom I spend most of time with. I am very connected and know all the cool people, night club owners, etc.
As a result I have the most exciting stories to tell and experiences to share.
And still girls rather prefer shy good looking guys rather than me.
So much for the "just be NT theory".
Same here.

I am not loud/extroverted when I am completely alone and only with strangers,
but when I am with friends/acquaintances, I quickly turn into the loud extroverted guy, life of the party - vibe.

It's not uncommon to be approached by people I can't remember who are like: 'Hey Gaston man! How are you!'

And I am like: 'uhh who are you, can't remember you.' And they tell me that they remember me from doing/saying crazy shit at a party 6 months ago or something etc.

Meanwhile girls have NEVER cared for me and my stories in a romantic/interested way. Friendly way at best.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

Shit. Feel sorry for u

i have this experience very often on this forum

maybe it really is location, people that live near me tend to have the same takes and anectodes i have
extroverted ugly people in my location would just be bullied and harassed until they shut the fuck up.

people would regularly tell me, when I was being extroverted, vibing with people, etc.

'Gaston, stop acting like you are good-looking.'

In the Netherlands, nobody likes seeing ugly people with confidence. I would get into fights regularly but I was never a door-mat so I would be fighting every week, usually winning since I am big and strong. So eventually all the bullying became behind my back since I would confront people when they did it in my face.

Only mistake I made was not beating up people whom I heard were talking shit behind my back. That was my mistake perhaps.
I should've waited for them after school with a knife and stabbed them for what they were saying about me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Akhi
Only mistake I made was not beating up people whom I heard were talking shit behind my back. That was my mistake perhaps.
I should've waited for them after school with a knife and stabbed them for what they were saying about me.
And I mean this.
Juvenile prison sentencing/punishment is a joke.

Look what they did to me, look how they ruined my life. Look at the result of what they did to my mental health.

I should've at least stabbed them and killed/traumatized them in return.

And I mean this.
Juvenile prison sentencing/punishment is a joke.

Look what they did to me, look how they ruined my life. Look at the result of what they did to my mental health.

I should've at least stabbed them and killed/traumatized them in return.
How old are u tho?

extroverted ugly people in my location would just be bullied and harassed until they shut the fuck up.

people would regularly tell me, when I was being extroverted, vibing with people, etc.

'Gaston, stop acting like you are good-looking.'
dont take this in an offensive way but maybe you just lack social awareness

when you 'vibe' you could just be socially uncalibrated and instead of it coming off as an extraverted social butterfly you come off as 'that guy' (the weirdo ungenuine creep)
In the Netherlands, nobody likes seeing ugly people with confidence. I would get into fights regularly but I was never a door-mat so I would be fighting every week, usually winning since I am big and strong. So eventually all the bullying became behind my back since I would confront people when they did it in my face.

well, completely different experience and i dont live far from you

outstandingly ugly people were bullied here too, but youre at least average (would be here) and i dont remember dutch people being that gl on average

but ultimately i dont know how you act,

just some food for thought instead of reducing all of it to 'my life is shit solely because im ugly'

dont take this in an offensive way but maybe you just lack social awareness

when you 'vibe' you could just be socially uncalibrated and instead of it coming off as an extraverted social butterfly you come off as 'that guy' (the weirdo ungenuine creep)
Nope. Also I am not autistic and was officially tested for it.
I am not that guy. fuck off. It is offensive, you don't know me.
well, completely different experience and i dont live far from you

outstandingly ugly people were bullied here too, but youre at least average (would be here) and i dont remember dutch people being that gl on average

but ultimately i dont know how you act,

just some food for thought instead of reducing all of it to 'my life is shit solely because im ugly'
Subhumanworthless

This is what I looked like + most of the time I wore glasses and also had acne.

in which world would I be at least average?

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Same here.

I am not loud/extroverted when I am completely alone and only with strangers,
but when I am with friends/acquaintances, I quickly turn into the loud extroverted guy, life of the party - vibe.

It's not uncommon to be approached by people I can't remember who are like: 'Hey Gaston man! How are you!'

And I am like: 'uhh who are you, can't remember you.' And they tell me that they remember me from doing/saying crazy shit at a party 6 months ago or something etc.

Meanwhile girls have NEVER cared for me and my stories in a romantic/interested way. Friendly way at best.
Yeah this happens to me all the time. Like random people approach me or greet me when passing by, people from partying like two years ago who I can barely remember.
Totally relatable.
Meanwhile, woman are more interested into shy introverted good loooking phaggot, they find him "mysterius", just because of his looks.
Personality has zero influence on romantic sucess.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and truthhurts
Nope. Also I am not autistic and was officially tested for it.
I am not that guy. fuck off. It is offensive, you don't know me.
you should be more grateful towards people trying to help you
View attachment 3072875
This is what I looked like + most of the time I wore glasses and also had acne.

in which world would I be at least average?

jfl
post the full class pic then

i bet you wouldnt stand out as ugly

Im very bad at it, my speaking skills are horrible (also no one wants to listen to a voicecel like me even if I had god tier rhetoric skills)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, truthhurts and Whatever