I am the biggest coomer EVER and I probably hold the world record.

asdvek

asdvek

I am probably the biggest coomer ever to step on PSL forums and whole fucking earth.

I probably hold the world record for most amount of cooms in one day (57-58) srs the other record is (37-38) the other is (17-18) but i have done 17-18 multiple times or more than that before. Holy fuck I'm so degenerate. I can't believe it.

How the fuck did I do 57-58 i cant believe it but I did. My OCD forced me to do 57-58 times. Same with 37-38 and 17-18 but 57-58 is my record and it's insane my OCD caused that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, jacobrb07, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I am probably the biggest coomer ever to step on PSL forums and whole fucking earth.

I probably hold the world record for most amount of cooms in one day (57-58) srs the other record is (37-38) the other is (17-18) but i have done 17-18 multiple times or more than that before. Holy fuck I'm so degenerate. I can't believe it.

How the fuck did I do 57-58 i cant believe it but I did. My OCD forced me to do 57-58 times. Same with 37-38 and 17-18 but 57-58 is my record and it's insane my OCD caused that.
nigga why do you fucking not post for weeks and then just start cramming outshitposts

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
chudlite

• WTF
Reactions: chudlite
bro how sore is ur dick after :lul:

How big ur balls are exactly

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

my record is 17

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@Debetro
Is this harmful?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
No it's not unhealthy. You are making sure you will not get prostate cancer in the future :cool:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, greycel and asdvek
No it's not unhealthy. You are making sure you will not get prostate cancer in the future :cool:
57-58 i was basically cumming water atp

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
if I did that I literally wouldn’t be able to feel my dick after :lul:

good job? goonmaxxing guide when

How can you lie so shamelessly?

If only all that energy went into something productive

I am waiting for the most non gay guys on this forum to comment ''pics or it never happened..''

Didnt some teenager die from cumming 45 times :lul::lul: