I am the master jester.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Had a social gathering of some housemates + friends at my place. like 15 ppl total.

What can I say? I was the life of the party.
I was telling story after story and most of the time had ~90% of people quiet and listening in awe of what I had to say.

1 girl was being sassy asf (but I know she likes me and doesnt hate me, we have a good connection and a good vibe) and was saying shit like:

'oh here's another story from gaston'
'what is this main character vibe from gaston'
'lets hear what gaston has to say about this'

etc. I was doing like 30% of the talking at this party, which is a lot when you consider we were 15 people.
Themes were: drugs, dating, parties, videogames, studies, physics, life, philosophy.

Whenever the room would go quiet, people were looking at me to 'bring a new theme' or 'tell a new story'. JFL honestly.

I am the master jester. I entertain people, i make people's lives better by telling the craziest stories, asking interesting questions, bringing up cool ideas, vibes, everything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eclipsoo, shalomnigga, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 6 others
You a good lad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and MoggerGaston
retarded post

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, Deleted member 51576, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
You can’t do shit with overly beautiful people they to scared to hurt clothes or faces

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I used to be like that tbh back when I was 10 - 14 and had friends

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eclipsoo and MoggerGaston
These people will invite me again, they want me to be there at their next party. Jestering like I did tonight.

I will get their app messages: 'we have a bbq here, do you want to come?' 'I am going out here, do you want to come?'

but man. This shit fucking destroys me.
I am putting SO MUCH FUCKING EFFORT non-stop into making social interaction interesting, else I get so fucking bored of their normie shit.

None of these people have anything interesting to tell, share, or anything. They are just NPCs.
They want me to make the vibe, to 'give the evening an interesting spice'.

but what the fuck do I get out of it? I am just being used, I am a tool, I am a jester.
17578.jpg

I hate this fucking garbage retarded shit-world and I should avoid all socialization instead of being some party-maker.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and MoggerGaston
you definitely make long posts

Better to be like this then to sit awkwardly and not saying anything

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You can’t do shit with overly beautiful people they to scared to hurt clothes or faces
Nobody was beautiful at this party.

I am MTN myself. There were 5 girls, they were all MTB with one LTB. Then 9 guys who were a mix of LTN-MTN, but most were LTN.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This is me at partys or at any function

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I used to be like that tbh back when I was 10 - 14 and had friends
I used to be way more like this in the past. I would very often hype my friends to do crazy things and tell/do crazy shit, daily.

Now I only do this like once a month, because I rarely even socialize with people. So this evening today was this one exception.

I literally don't even talk to people in my daily life, so now I go to some party/gathering like once a month and I am some uncalibrated socially retarded person there who hasn't spoken to a human in weeks.

but it's honestly only made me become more extreme in intensity. Nowadays when I do socialize I am ALWAYS the life of the party. I jestermaxx, I make other people do/say things to fuck around and make shit funny, I do everything people want me to do or say too, I am throwing bottles off balconies, I am shouting the weirdest shit in the middle of a neighborhood, and so on. I am one crazy motherfucker.

I am the guy people talk about weeks later after a party, because I did some crazy retarded shit.

Yet I still am: A truecel subhuman with no friends, no girlfriend, no family. And this won't change shit.
Yes I am being invited by people from this party, to go to another party with them.
I am receiving whatsapps of people asking me to go with them somewhere, even been asked to go cruising on a boat this way JFL.

Yet I generally decline the invitations, because jestermaxxing requires a lot of effort and alcohol. I am generally not in the vibe. So I reject all of them.

Clownmaxxing is so retarded. I entertain these people, yet what do I get? invitations to events where I am expected to be a clown yet again?

its so retarded.

I hate my jestermaxxing personality its completely useless for my own pleasure/benefit.

Last edited:
for real man, I am such a fucking clown in my life.

I literally feel DEATH inside of me. Every day I have some thoughts about suicide.

I HATE my life, I don't like a single part of my body, my brain, my life, my surroundings, my country, NOTHING.

I HATE all of it.

Yet I go to work, I go to social events, parties, raves, and so on.

Smiling, Happy, Telling the best jokes and stories. Encouraging people, being interested in people, and so on.
Ed Sheeran Episode 13 GIF by The Voice

Tonight, I asked 2 guys about their dating lives and how they were doing. Their ambitions, jobs, what their social life was like.
I did the same with 3 girls.

All of them were happy to share their life struggles and shit with me.

You think ANY of them even cared to ask me about my life? What my life is like?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

17578.jpg

MY DUDE, I AM THE DEAD JESTER. I ASK PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR STRUGGLES, I MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD.

YET NOBODY GIVES A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ME. NOBODY ASKED ME SHIT THE ENTIRE EVENING.

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese

was absolutely cagefuel talking about my own drug/alcohol addiction with random people though. people were very interested in my drug-stories.
Was a massive main-character pill, and I never even talked about my trueceldom. Just drugs and general life shit and philosophy. Making fun of people's lifestyle and especially my own.

yet when I asked people to do shrooms together with me next time, they all pussied out.

Why do I even talk to humans anymore? I am above them. Bunch of pussy fucks or narcy retards who don't respect me.
Never liked human beings.

yet that person somehow has a girlfriend + family + friends.

yet I am the life of most parties I go to and have nothing.

Who is winning?

• +1
MTB is good enough try getting with

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
yeah cuz weed fucking sucks, and is for homos
Why? I don‘t do drugs or alcohol really, but alcohol only makes you aggressive and a oblivious + vomit and feel like shit afterwards. Atleast when i smoked i fell asleep like a baby and had some piece in my mind

• JFL
MTB is good enough try getting with
AP1GczND9181Arjlg2w1TmAowUgNYxgqCnHABJZ5Z9Fm03UXRg4MsUP8QtR48O24o1D3VmGo581P7n9jLz2ccoz04A5KI4NU3N9NFHLvJCioHFviSPbSpURL-l-QtYHLB7NbmOupSFYhtGoes-K1vqjyZ7Pmt1-BhAPDnoNEXDUfh5tLBgahaLQLiE2gWKIOdf-ehVbtz8jjd0G1rIqpV90N5bNQA4dRysWQLXIS9qUUwuDUZdSeBzU0m6azgYE7gpabP2qScBnxCr8AYDel-OuZoO7CS5drjr0toM1hQZA_59zSkIgQBMVpMIOMrwHKb94wAaErYMYrUkwsyV5CfOb7k4Xmxx9IZHlkXM2iSYAUFV5YvRcXe4SMDouO8Vig-n13KPOh9lvjFyLzYMGp0mzn878CJOiQMbhxyeDnOgCBGnRy_nOgML-XMslEMsrbS28v8dWcX6a9PSpnnEwHKt3Xbk4SjSqd4YdHGROJ9E2TYzxmiwzJFqJvJm_gZC-_oOw6G4XZzQzxUZfgUOcs5TebZq0Ci43Tkv-jKQUMO4C4vN6pzlT96_i2DVvXtntOpbBiBfIpNLN1NGnKwvIvfegc8ePbSREGwF4k_1A6HGhIuoPv1N8HzqqqZ9qFzWrgfMdQ_lqHn8o48JGpmj6FHz6HR-h67Zh82ebtCA28EBilp8jOiqi3ksyNZuVg_28T1D28kx1st5WICL2w6SIxc6ohfH4O23B8i1RM42t6LmOgrAO4LtSNOOgz8QWTRfLkCh5vduGtHnn3bh79ap_vhg6n94hJMHbtqVCe-x485RTIi_GkoA59mgn35yIQ4lwFL7FJJPt4574mVb3v7nF_zp05Hq1tYhob4gmTywKnadXF0OZ4Nv3KGPlzG-xlkjiuVe_GNdceVZDi4A-WpP6drTExJhrq-fPxVy7MuU3rsbGMbs9wOQ3I_QtKZV-E86F4rV8=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

party from 2 years ago. me on the left, girl on the right who was at this party tonight. I had insanely long hair back then ngl. Had no idea what I was doing with it and looks retarded now looking back. Yet I do believe long hair = mog, so I am growing it out again.

I just need to style it better than back then.

AP1GczPVtDzWfAmj5gYm0WjX1l7-u-X2ELMb4PtFPPzAr29oA_0k4YU_Ff2W3GtJKK3iZ8B7xb35Gpo3gnvuAyUZkqU1H4HaMETtwIPniJS4zw0ldm3icjOjlF-p9XxeigvKgAmaLP2Zq0IUrBq6JTfn7nI7OxhirwXht9QBpsmivHfHCTg0qk_aD7WefTh4gXT7fVPRao6Uwn2FZS1tSPj_PPvhKRc9fmvXa82Mg1Ra0j3dC3bXpQl8wQf2GxNl_8KGMqTgNf80fwxG_Nw2DNiS6kxR0diUUrzWLxt3UpiWR8jv8tgpzBmGtMueUmOialsBRs-F-wED_pNvCxeHz6aWcovc9x00Xgpv9oZJ7EYTyXSZ9Yc3F_d3dlaaf8kqQ7kZ9aMvLLopV2e2JTwMfWqRbXfll1YPH5um4YuldTJ3p-XKw8Nn6PNgDI4BoC0qeLA0U_RbjlSVOHgCs4C3TZFrajLjGkuWpworh5dzHq1uQDxcfszVCkYJxu56mDZmFkPlFsMmDPMYNBjn1oGUH7FPE8njyDs2LRYcZT8n34XuXRG11KYbPqYJR1NknGQQZCpWtYChZrrY2Qm1vqJmnp5Mzdf1PF_GFYkZkFFv8TlmpGJstiUlmhlxRO6IcUTAPwS8wnLFFFD1b8s3_oeQh8Dt5jPQDl0SdlZ6sb8wmNhv7AkFCUIkFfE0oQju5z63QuJCu4GCL2L_P2ASKyxojbKuS_PINaIKAOvG15aSxkBKLlHYG0C5xXpiNhLmloPe47qbFsrXAWH8eL-OIAKIGRdgJcOZ6Ckb7leJGhzyDbRCjO7vc4ixUu9_ihAVOXvtQU8-Un5rpTlo30UQxCMVLq7rt0dx3D_0JfZu9jxVnvgw9KPsKRHxz7kQmMeV2GuzPyEGpaspZ7h2TVOE7EIc38haUXvt7-u-LKJ5lWkzmydYojkeTICbToiSePSKhcMQifE=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

random evening 1 year ago. Me in the middle in the back, same girl in front making the picture.

I don't think she can handle me. I am honestly an insane person, which is why I now have 10 hours of psycho-therapy per week at the ward.

Only psychos can handle my insane personality. She is way too normie, but in a cool kinda way. She thinks my mental illness is kinda cute which is why she likes interacting with me. I've been out with her a lot, clubbing, parties, social-events, it's always a good vibe with her.

But only because I hide all my flaws anyways.

I am the goofy cool aloof extroverted loud weirdo when I socialize. Not the troubled depressed truecel who I 'really am'. she doesnt know that side of me.

Last edited:
AP1GczND9181Arjlg2w1TmAowUgNYxgqCnHABJZ5Z9Fm03UXRg4MsUP8QtR48O24o1D3VmGo581P7n9jLz2ccoz04A5KI4NU3N9NFHLvJCioHFviSPbSpURL-l-QtYHLB7NbmOupSFYhtGoes-K1vqjyZ7Pmt1-BhAPDnoNEXDUfh5tLBgahaLQLiE2gWKIOdf-ehVbtz8jjd0G1rIqpV90N5bNQA4dRysWQLXIS9qUUwuDUZdSeBzU0m6azgYE7gpabP2qScBnxCr8AYDel-OuZoO7CS5drjr0toM1hQZA_59zSkIgQBMVpMIOMrwHKb94wAaErYMYrUkwsyV5CfOb7k4Xmxx9IZHlkXM2iSYAUFV5YvRcXe4SMDouO8Vig-n13KPOh9lvjFyLzYMGp0mzn878CJOiQMbhxyeDnOgCBGnRy_nOgML-XMslEMsrbS28v8dWcX6a9PSpnnEwHKt3Xbk4SjSqd4YdHGROJ9E2TYzxmiwzJFqJvJm_gZC-_oOw6G4XZzQzxUZfgUOcs5TebZq0Ci43Tkv-jKQUMO4C4vN6pzlT96_i2DVvXtntOpbBiBfIpNLN1NGnKwvIvfegc8ePbSREGwF4k_1A6HGhIuoPv1N8HzqqqZ9qFzWrgfMdQ_lqHn8o48JGpmj6FHz6HR-h67Zh82ebtCA28EBilp8jOiqi3ksyNZuVg_28T1D28kx1st5WICL2w6SIxc6ohfH4O23B8i1RM42t6LmOgrAO4LtSNOOgz8QWTRfLkCh5vduGtHnn3bh79ap_vhg6n94hJMHbtqVCe-x485RTIi_GkoA59mgn35yIQ4lwFL7FJJPt4574mVb3v7nF_zp05Hq1tYhob4gmTywKnadXF0OZ4Nv3KGPlzG-xlkjiuVe_GNdceVZDi4A-WpP6drTExJhrq-fPxVy7MuU3rsbGMbs9wOQ3I_QtKZV-E86F4rV8=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

party from 2 years ago. me on the left, girl on the right who was at this party tonight. I had insanely long hair back then ngl. Had no idea what I was doing with it and looks retarded now looking back. Yet I do believe long hair = mog, so I am growing it out again.

I just need to style it better than back then.

AP1GczPVtDzWfAmj5gYm0WjX1l7-u-X2ELMb4PtFPPzAr29oA_0k4YU_Ff2W3GtJKK3iZ8B7xb35Gpo3gnvuAyUZkqU1H4HaMETtwIPniJS4zw0ldm3icjOjlF-p9XxeigvKgAmaLP2Zq0IUrBq6JTfn7nI7OxhirwXht9QBpsmivHfHCTg0qk_aD7WefTh4gXT7fVPRao6Uwn2FZS1tSPj_PPvhKRc9fmvXa82Mg1Ra0j3dC3bXpQl8wQf2GxNl_8KGMqTgNf80fwxG_Nw2DNiS6kxR0diUUrzWLxt3UpiWR8jv8tgpzBmGtMueUmOialsBRs-F-wED_pNvCxeHz6aWcovc9x00Xgpv9oZJ7EYTyXSZ9Yc3F_d3dlaaf8kqQ7kZ9aMvLLopV2e2JTwMfWqRbXfll1YPH5um4YuldTJ3p-XKw8Nn6PNgDI4BoC0qeLA0U_RbjlSVOHgCs4C3TZFrajLjGkuWpworh5dzHq1uQDxcfszVCkYJxu56mDZmFkPlFsMmDPMYNBjn1oGUH7FPE8njyDs2LRYcZT8n34XuXRG11KYbPqYJR1NknGQQZCpWtYChZrrY2Qm1vqJmnp5Mzdf1PF_GFYkZkFFv8TlmpGJstiUlmhlxRO6IcUTAPwS8wnLFFFD1b8s3_oeQh8Dt5jPQDl0SdlZ6sb8wmNhv7AkFCUIkFfE0oQju5z63QuJCu4GCL2L_P2ASKyxojbKuS_PINaIKAOvG15aSxkBKLlHYG0C5xXpiNhLmloPe47qbFsrXAWH8eL-OIAKIGRdgJcOZ6Ckb7leJGhzyDbRCjO7vc4ixUu9_ihAVOXvtQU8-Un5rpTlo30UQxCMVLq7rt0dx3D_0JfZu9jxVnvgw9KPsKRHxz7kQmMeV2GuzPyEGpaspZ7h2TVOE7EIc38haUXvt7-u-LKJ5lWkzmydYojkeTICbToiSePSKhcMQifE=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

random evening 1 year ago. Me in the middle in the back, same girl in front making the picture.

I don't think she can handle me. I am honestly an insane person, which is why I now have 10 hours of psycho-therapy per week at the ward.

Only psychos can handle my insane personality. She is way too normie, but in a cool kinda way. She thinks my mental illness is kinda cute which is why she likes interacting with me. I've been out with her a lot, clubbing, parties, social-events, it's always a good vibe with her.

But only because I hide all my flaws anyways.

I am the goofy cool aloof weirdo when I socialize. Not the troubled depressed truecel who I 'really am'. she doesnt know that side of me.
You mog her way too hard @the BULL

I am one of the most extroverted, funny, sociable, witty guys you will ever meet.
I am always the loudest guy in any given soical enviroment, real social skills dominator.
I have a huge social circle whom I spend most of time with. I am very connected and know all the cool people, night club owners, etc.
And still girls rather prefer shy good looking guys rather than me. It means this forum is 100% correct and that looks theory should be thought in schools.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MoggerGaston