I am the most mentally ill user

Rojda Lipa

Rojda Lipa

Lena the Plug's cuck
I have chronic femdom and cuckold fetishes. Will haunt me forever to death.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, rooman and maarda
i am the most mentally stable user

I have chronic femdom and cuckold fetishes. Will haunt me forever to death.
i have the same fucked up fetishes ngl,most ppl on this forum secretly have to have these to end up on here but they claim otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa
i have the same fucked up fetishes ngl,most ppl on this forum secretly have to have these fetishes to end up on here
Some are too shy to admit, I love these a lot

Just do nofap bro :redpill::redpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
but you will never beat the feitish,its soo fucked up for me that i would rather get dominated then have sex,its no fap or nothung
No fap doesnt work, yes you cant beat it after some point, better to accept it I think?

Last edited:
  • +1
nah you need to nofap or else you will end up doing something rlly downbad eventually i nearly did myself but now im on nofap
I did no fap, believe me It wont work.

I like femdom and especially interracial cuck stuff and It only grows whenever I attempt to quit

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
I did no fap, believe me It wont work.

I like femdom and especially interracial cuck stuff and It only grows whenever I attempt to quit
fuck thats soo brutal bc same,when im on long streaks thats when im more likely to go down a bad path on that,but once im very dep into nofap it goes

• JFL
I have no idea but maybe inject t or smth
My T level was higher than the average, It is combination of nurture and genetics, also psychological abuse.

fuck thats soo brutal bc same,when im on long streaks thats when im more likely to go down a bad path on that,but once im very dep into nofap it goes
Same fetishes? It doesnt "go" just weakens a little but when u give it a try (even after 1000 days of nofap if u want) u would end rock hard

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Same fetishes? It doesnt "go" just weakens a little but when u give it a try (even after 1000 days of nofap if u want) u would end rock hard
no i meant same as in when the longer you quit and go on nofap the more you fall down the degenerate both and the more the urges grow,but a certain point after nofap it kills sex drive

• +1
no i meant same as in when the longer you quit and go on nofap the more you fall down the degenerate both and the more the urges grow,but a certain point after nofap it kills sex drive
Cuckold is worse I think, atleast femdom is private to only to domme and u.

My T level was higher than the average, It is combination of nurture and genetics, also psychological abuse.
So is it impossible to change

• +1