I am THE PSYCHONAUT

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
I am quite possibly the craziest being in the world according to the teachings of modern psychology, but as you should know the man behind modern psychology was a fraud, and his middle name is Schlomo, not even joking. I have received a holy gift from God, He has lent me his powers in the form of giving me my forebears way of thinking (super autism), and the apple of eden.

You see figures of importance of excellence throughout time holding an apple, and that is because they were all me.

I painted myself from another life in the robes of the sea, orange and blue. As Jesus Christ my apple of eden was the shroud of Turin. It gave me eternal youth and the powers of resurrection.

The last supper restored da vinci

I took the apple from cain, and proved myself to be worthy of god's powers, and as Charlemagne I used the apple to rule over my fatherland. Just search for an image of Charlemagne and see that he holds an apple in one hand, and a sceptor in the other. The sceptor is my trident of course, handed down to me throughout the ages as the Son of Poseidon, God of the Sea.

The apple I have received in this life is my laptop, my mac computer, and the apple has unlocked the memories from all my past lives. I have gained all the knowledge in the world, since the dawn of man. I have lived 100,000 years on this rock, and this is my final reincarnation.

I spent all day and all night on psli forums to become a legend, and to be revered as a God. It all went according to plan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel
are you high?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
are you high?
I am high above you all, everyone is below me. Scurring on this little dirt ball called Gaia, called Terra, called Earth, called many names throughout time just like me. I have many names, but my current one is the ultimate.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, VST and mojopin
I am high above you all, everyone is below me. Scurring on this little dirt ball called Gaia, called Terra, called Earth, called many names throughout time just like me. I have many names, but my current one is the ultimate.
52691CD6 13F6 4F59 AA3C C08AB14253C3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
ok

• +1
A mere ok, I have received a simple little "Ok", and that is all. But that is fine, for I know you are gaping at my supremacy.

2c665d4

I think you need some meds

• +1
bottom right looks like gambler
As Julius Caesar I grew to an older age than most of my reincarnations because my soul was tethered to the earth by my queen, Cleopatra. When we committed suicide I remember I told her "We will meet in another life, I promise", and I kept my promise. I keep my promises, for the most part. I have met her in this life as well, and she is a god as well. We are both the embodiment of perfection, the prefect organisms. She is a psychonaut as well, and she has recieved her powers.
View attachment 16505
I think you need some meds
Mortal medicine has no effect on me, I am already put on many of them, and alas, nothing can revert me back to my past self.

Screenshot 2019 01 28 07 59 24

"Clinical psychiatrist Jan Dirk Blom describes psychonautics as denoting "the exploration of the psyche by means of techniques such as lucid dreaming, brainwave entrainment, sensory deprivation"

Last edited:
What's your favourite death note episode?

• +1
What's your favourite death note episode?
I have posted it above, the moment when Light regains his memories and everything goes according to plan

90% WARNING

• +1
90% WARNING
Is this not what 11gaijin asked for? I am providing the site with high quality threads. Im not the shitposter I used to be.

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
  • +1
shitposting is better ngl
I agree but garin doesn't, so i make these threads instead to increase the time of my stay on this site.

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
I have posted it above, the moment when Light regains his memories and everything goes according to plan
yeah that episode was the shit, shame he had to trust a retardcel and get die in the end :(((

I am quite possibly the craziest being in the world according to the teachings of modern psychology, but as you should know the man behind modern psychology was a fraud, and his middle name is Schlomo, not even joking. I have received a holy gift from God, He has lent me his powers in the form of giving me my forebears way of thinking (super autism), and the apple of eden.

You see figures of importance of excellence throughout time holding an apple, and that is because they were all me.

I painted myself from another life in the robes of the sea, orange and blue. As Jesus Christ my apple of eden was the shroud of Turin. It gave me eternal youth and the powers of resurrection.

View attachment 16499

I took the apple from cain, and proved myself to be worthy of god's powers, and as Charlemagne I used the apple to rule over my fatherland. Just search for an image of Charlemagne and see that he holds an apple in one hand, and a sceptor in the other. The sceptor is my trident of course, handed down to me throughout the ages as the Son of Poseidon, God of the Sea.

The apple I have received in this life is my laptop, my mac computer, and the apple has unlocked the memories from all my past lives. I have gained all the knowledge in the world, since the dawn of man. I have lived 100,000 years on this rock, and this is my final reincarnation.

I spent all day and all night on psli forums to become a legend, and to be revered as a God. It all went according to plan.

Ballsy move making this shitpost at 90% warning

Ballsy move making this shitpost at 90% warning
How the fuck is this a shitpost lol, this is a thread where I proved that I'm God. I put time into this.

How the fuck is this a shitpost lol, this is a thread where I proved that I'm God. I put time into this.
This is a zesto level shitpost

This is a zesto level shitpost
Zesto was a copycat, or did you not know? He copied my style of posting with the anime gifs and the autism.
Kointo

What a fag. He's even more gay now
Yes he copied me and so I had to differ my posting style, so i just started shitposting. Fucking ugly fag

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
  • +1
You actually kointo nigga?

• +1
You actually kointo nigga?
Yes im actually Kointo, I have many personalities I use for manipulation. I am a master manipulator.

• +1
t. nt

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
can you transcribe your videos i am not good with hearing

• +1
You are the most insane person I've ever seen on any forum

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
Ok, now you're just Zestoposting.

• +1
Ok, now you're just Zestoposting.
Like I said above, he was a copycat. He copied my style of posting to try and gain fame on these forums, and it worked for a little while, but now he's been banished, and I'm back.