I am the ugliest man to ever walk this planet.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
1)bullied and rejected all my life even by my own family
2)KHHV till 23,5yo without a single ioi or opportunity.
3)Truecel for over a year again now even after 'ascending'
4)0 matches on bumble/tinder for WEEKS. Literally averaging less than 1 match/week now.
5)girls at clubs/raves always treat me with utter disgust
6)have to go solo everywhere because nobody wants to hangout with a 2PSL subhuman.
7)despite outperforming 99.5% of students of my year for over a decade, never received any respect or reward

Everyone mogs me. It's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Pollorex, WeiWei and 13 others
reminder: op is white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, WayneBraaaah and fogdart
4)0 matches on bumble/tinder for WEEKS. Literally averaging less than 1 match/week now.
6)have to go solo everywhere because nobody wants to hangout with a 2PSL subhuman.
7)despite outperforming 99.5% of students of my year for over a decade, never received any respect or reward

How did you lose your KHHV status?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

could have been worse. go get surgery bud

you:
Drugs

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and PsychoDsk
Just surgerymax bro theory

How did you lose your KHHV status?
insane effort+energy put into socialmaxxing while also working out 7 times per week, combined with insane luck too.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Such a blatantly shameless display of compliment fishing from a guy who described himself as goodlooking mentalcel just the other day OP

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
what's your phenotype and height?
phenotype: 2PSL lowTrust and old-looking (10 years older than my real age)
height: 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Such a blatantly shameless display of compliment fishing from a guy who described himself as goodlooking mentalcel just the other day OP
why would someone who is goodlooking be a truecel with 0 opportunity

over for ur brain if u think anything I said was true

why would someone who is goodlooking be a truecel with 0 opportunity

over for ur brain if u think anything I said was true
No you're not goodlooking, but you said it sooooo

Bhai shall we abandon this life and go full drugs mode for the remainder of our existence.
I’m talking lsd, ket, 3-mmc, coke, shrooms 24/7 till we calmly pass away.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bhai shall we abandon this life and go full drugs mode for the remainder of our existence.
I’m talking lsd, ket, 3-mmc, coke, shrooms 24/7 till we calmly pass away.
Yes

I wish i died from overdose at that rave 3 weeks ago.

Change ur username to moggedgaston @MoggerGaston

No looksmaxxing for being an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Darkeningstar
How boring Put aside the nervousness for a moment, I didn't want to come in and lecture, I don't feel like it's full of social winners in here. You always have to make it about victimhood, though.

How boring Put aside the nervousness for a moment, I didn't want to come in and lecture, I don't feel like it's full of social winners in here. You always have to make it about victimhood, though.
i have no family, friends, girlfriend and never had any either.

you call this an edge phase. just lol

imagine walking up to a homeless person in despair and telling him: 'bro its just an edgy phase, pull yourself up, stop being a victim, cya'

dont talk to me again.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i have no family, friends, girlfriend and never had any either.

you call this an edge phase. just lol

imagine walking up to a homeless person in despair and telling him: 'bro its just an edgy phase, pull yourself up, stop being a victim, cya'

dont talk to me again.
You didn't understand shit, I also put the quotation marks and you think it's an attack. I just told you that even you know that looks are not the problem. But you want to wear the ugly mask, go ahead.

You didn't understand shit, I also put the quotation marks and you think it's an attack. I just told you that even you know that looks are not the problem. But you want to wear the ugly mask, go ahead.
so then what is the fucking problem buddy?

i am not socially retarded, i am extroverted, i am athletic, I am high-achieving, intelligent, I am funny.

my only issue has always been my looks

i am not socially retarded, i am extroverted, i am athletic, I am high-achieving, intelligent, I am funny.

im good at sex too

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

I don't know, maybe reread the thread and figure out what the problem is. Which is the problem of many in here, including me.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
I don't know, maybe reread the thread and figure out what the problem is. Which is the problem of many in here, including me.
people here accuse me of having mental issues or being an abused dog, but it's a retarded view since the only reason I have mental issues is because it's a symptom of being rejected all your life due to your looks.

It's pure gaslighting.

You grow up ugly as a fuck, hated by everyone, develop mental issues, and now people blame your mental issues for being hated by everyone.

fucking clowns.

I am disgusted by this forum and it's retarded analysis. If I was good-looking I would get social validation and wouldn't live like a sexless truecel subhuman.

normal, average looking humans get ioi's, get approached, get attention.

I don't and never have.