I am thinking of doing an eyebrow transplant

K

KingDog

Iron
Unfortunately, my eyebrows have lost a lot of thickness in recent months and in some places it is particularly noticeable. Why ? I have no Idea.

I started applying minoxidil on them this week on thursday to make them fuller and I did it on Friday but decided on Saturday to stop because I was afraid of the side effects. So I used it 4 times within 2 days and stopped right away. Do I have to expect any side effects? Shedding?

The only way to get fuller eyebrows that I would like would be a transplant because I don't want to do something like permanent make-up (I'm still a man).

With an eyebrow transplant, I not only want my eyebrows to get fuller, but also to get my old eyebrow shape back before I started plucking them. I have now contacted various clinics about this and am writing to them via email.

Does any of you have experience with eyebrow transplants? How did it go for you?

Dude, just get pencil. Only do this surgery after you've done literally every other surgery

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, MortusX, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
Dude, just get pencil. Only do this surgery after you've done literally every other surgery
I used eyebrow powder to make them look fuller, but I just don't want to do that in the long run. I don't always want to be afraid that when it rains my eyebrows will blur. It also has side effects, because if used permanently it dries and strains your eyebrows. Mine are already damaged anyway, I don't want to make it worse.

With an eyebrow transplant I don't have to worry about such things, even if it is of course more expensive.

Had this done. Went feom no eyebrows to medium thickness natural eyebrows.

Dont use minox it destroys skin

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Good luck!

And do post results.

Where did you do it I am not yet sure whether I should do it here in Germany or fly to Turkey to do it there because the prices are cheaper there. I would also like to pay in installments and not immediately, did you do it that way?

Yes, the area around my eyebrows actually got dry right away, but luckily since I stopped it has not been so. I also read on r/minoxbeards that many who use it for the beard experience hair loss on their heads. I shaved my hair to zero bald a few days ago and hope that it will grow healthy and that the Minox has not damaged my roots. i wish i hadn't started that shit at all.

Go with an eyebrow specalist. I wont name names but there arw a few in the US. A short search should help you.

Go with an eyebrow specalist. I wont name names but there arw a few in the US. A short search should help you.
Well, I'm not going to go to the US for that. I am only 19 and my parents will pay for it if it's not too expensive. Either here or I do it in Turkey.

Well, I'm not going to go to the US for that. I am only 19 and my parents will pay for it if it's not too expensive. Either here or I do it in Turkey.
So deal with terrible results. I busted my ass for half a year to pay for it. You get what you pay

So deal with terrible results. I busted my ass for half a year to pay for it. You get what you pay
I am pretty optimistic that I would get a good result without going to the US for that.

Please understand transplanted hair will never stop growing, you will look like a high elf or anime character. I seriously considered eyebrow transplant til I learned this.
this

Please understand transplanted hair will never stop growing, you will look like a high elf or anime character. I seriously considered eyebrow transplant til I learned this.
Yes, I had read that they grow back very quickly. once, at most twice a week, I would have to shorten them with a scissor but that is not a problem for me.

this
You can just shorten the eyebrows with clippers

this
I get them trimmed every 2 weeks for 5 $. Like getting a haircut

man im thinking about same procedure too, can you pm me pics of your result?

Which doc did you get this done at? Could you please post before-afters?? PLEASE?

Several guys here asked me for PM and all said my results are knock out. If someone is intrested in eyebrow transplant just letting you know