I am thinking of starting my own blackpilled YouTube channel

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
To talk about my experiences and shit Yk what I mean boyos?

I mean I’m a pretty extroverted guy all things considered can’t be that hard to be entertaining

The competition is literally monotone depressed dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Looksmaxxer20, Deleted member 30593 and 2 others
Why would people care about your life and experiences? Are you a celebrity? Fucking narcy piece of shit, people don't care. If you're going to start a channel like that you need to talk about blackpill stuff as it pertains and affects the general population, arguments and comments that may present a solution to problems etc. Don't rant about your fucking life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 28610, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Why would people care about your life and experiences? Are you a celebrity? Fucking narcy piece of shit, people don't care. If you're going to start a channel like that you need to talk about blackpill stuff as it pertains and affects the general population, arguments and comments that may present a solution to problems etc. Don't rant about your fucking life.
But that’s what most blackpilled YouTubers talk about

It’s usually relatable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
You should start a looksmaxxing channel and use your "before" pictures to gain traction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN and Iasacrko
You're too low iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22918, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
ayy hit me up if u need help i got lots of experience with video editing/video creation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
You should start a looksmaxxing channel and use your "before" pictures to gain traction
I wanna be fully leanmaxed and looking my best for that

I’m still looksmined at high bf

Also that’s pretty much over since jelous users here would expose me for not actually mewing or getting surgery

yes u should do this so i can send ur future "gamer" gf all the vids of u dehumanizing women

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
To talk about my experiences and shit Yk what I mean boyos?

I mean I’m a pretty extroverted guy all things considered can’t be that hard to be entertaining

The competition is literally monotone depressed dudes
I don't like the idea of making a channel for yourself but of course make it separate. Statistics and Problems of why does this happen and explain the Blackpill by your own understanding

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
yes u should do this so i can send ur future "gamer" gf all the vids of u dehumanizing women
What’s with the “” in gamer ur telling me women don’t play games?

• Love it
But that’s what most blackpilled YouTubers talk about

It’s usually relatable
No, they just comment on the current state of affairs regarding dating and other blackpill related concepts, explain how things work from an objective standpoint etc. They don't bring up personal experiences and adventures, because people don't care.

What’s with the “” in gamer ur telling me women don’t play games?
`just lol if u think women care about games, its just them being male-gazed

games are made for incels and loners with nothing to do

I wanna be fully leanmaxed and looking my best for that

I’m still looksmined at high bf

Also that’s pretty much over since jelous users here would expose me for not actually mewing or getting surgery
you will never be low bf lol

`just lol if u think women care about games, its just them being male-gazed

games are made for incels and loners with nothing to do
The girl I knew last year who liked me actually did, she literally even played single player games and follows ubisoft and assassins creed on insta

Maybe not as much as men do but she definitely played for fun and not only online for attention

you will never be low bf lol
If that helps u sleep at night u see how many weight I already lost from when I joined to now

That’s why ppl like @Beastimmung keep spamming old pics lmao nobody wants to spam my new ones because I lost weight and fixed my skin and eyes

The girl I knew last year who liked me actually did, she literally even played single player games and follows ubisoft and assassins creed on insta

Maybe not as much as men do but she definitely played for fun and not only online for attention
tell me someones non-nt without telling me they're non-nt

If that helps u sleep at night u see how many weight I already lost from when I joined to now

That’s why ppl like @Beastimmung keep spamming old pics lmao nobody wants to spam my new ones because I lost weight and fixed my skin and eyes
u didnt lose weight dawg u still fat 💀

tell me someones non-nt without telling me they're non-nt
Who her? She was nt she could make friends and stuff

She wasn’t the tipical hoe tho she had a private insta with only her friends

youre not even an incel or have problems getting girls you little shit.

u didnt lose weight dawg u still fat 💀
Nigga I literally didn’t have hollow cheeks back then and I do now

I lost 5kg from the time I joined and even tho that’s not a lot it’s still progress and I’m planning on losing more

Even in the worst case scenario I’m still losing

Nigga I literally didn’t have hollow cheeks back then and I do now

I lost 5kg from the time I joined and even tho that’s not a lot it’s still progress and I’m planning on losing more

Even in the worst case scenario I’m still losing
that's fuck all and u don't have hollows lelelelelel fat shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 14693

nigga you look the same

youre not even an incel or have problems getting girls you little shit.

I’m a larper remember? I don’t get girls it’s all my schizo ramblings and when nurses forget to give me medicine I hallucinate girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
u are as uncharismatic as it gets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
nigga you look the same
You guys will see once I’m lean I’m gonna do the 3 month leanmax thing eating bananas and chicken and shit while running

I’m a larper remember? I don’t get girls it’s all my schizo ramblings and when nurses forget to give me medicine I hallucinate girls
cope, kys etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Cultivating a digital landmark lad

If your employers find that it's over. You'd HAVE TO make a career out of it on its own

• JFL