I am Thorfinn

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Literally

He chased Akeladd for like 11 years or something only to end up as slave with trauma from all the damage he cause while trying to get his perfect revenge, he then redeem himself the best way he could

I chased looksmaxxing perfection for 4 years pretty much because of my fragile ego. I thought that I only deserved the very best foids and since I was ugly before I wasn't just gonna drop my standards after going through all that hell but it was all pointless, I should've dropped my standards and let go of my fragile pathetic ego. Now I'm redeeming myself the best way I can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, zura, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
rip if u were just a few inches taller u would be prime oofy doofy material

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24278

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Monkey 🐒 D 🍆 Luffy 🙀 2003 👶

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 24278
  • JFL
I have already monopolized Thorfinn pheno on here unfortunately.

• So Sad
no

he's already an old hag interacting with teenagers online
@juste moment
Brutal we're 20 year olds messing with mentally stunned teenagers who are depraved on an Indian forum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Lifemaxxing probably
I wake up at 11 in the morning, brain rotting on tiktok till 12, then i fall asleep again till 3-4 pm, i get up from bed and play minecraft until 1 am and then i lay on my bed again watching minecraft hardcore series on youtube till the morning (some times i cant sleep). I've been doing this for the past month now. Every. Single. Day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24278
I wake up at 11 in the morning, brain rotting on tiktok till 12, then i fall asleep again till 3-4 pm, i get up from bed and play minecraft until 1 am and then i lay on my bed again watching minecraft hardcore series on youtube till the morning (some times i cant sleep). I've been doing this for the past month now. Every. Single. Day
Brutal, how are you even alive ?

Brutal, how are you even alive ?
I dont know man, maybe because i still take care of myself to some extent, like i take a shower every 2-3 days, i brush my teeth, i eat healthy most times etc

• +1
i dont even watch anime anymore but came back to watch because of nostalgia even then it couldnt save this anime man what hot garbage it was, woulda never even been animated if it was in the days

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back